Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2010 5:24:10 AM EDT
My local gun range has 4 armored cars. Two Russian a btr60 and the other one's designation escapes me. As well as two other non Russian. They've been stripped of munitions and seem to be in working order.

My question is how difficult is it to aquire something like those? I've been told wheeled vehicles are ok but not tracked?
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:27:41 AM EDT
[#1]
There are some for sale here

It looks like if you buy one already registered, you just transfer the title like a normal car?
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 5:42:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh snap!!

I'm all over the FV_432 With Diesel Engine

This is a very nice  FV-432 excellent in & out and the Diesel engine starts and run great. The weight is 33,700 lbs, length is 17', Width is 9'2",and height is 9'2" w/Gun Mount and crew is 2 +10
Price: $45,000.00

I'd have to drive it back to NJ from Cali though... that could be a long, expensive trip. Upside would be I could sleep in it and traffic could potentially be a non-issue.

When I hit the lottery this just jumped to about 1 on my list of shit I want.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:01:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Im pretty sure I remember an ARF member posting they bought that FOX.

ETA that "Navy Seal" boat was on a DRMS auction years ago and it sold for a fraction of what they are asking for it now lol like less than 1/10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top