Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2005 7:47:33 PM EDT
Keep in mind I know nothing about said subject.  I need a site for a hunting club.  We want pics, maps, threads for scouting reports.  How much $$$ and time?
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:50:56 PM EDT
[#1]
As much money and time your willing to put into it. Can be done fast and cheap or long and expensive.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:52:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
As much money and time your willing to put into it. Can be done fast and cheap or long and expensive.

$100 a year if your demands arn't to terrible great. (band width, storage space, dynamic websites)
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:57:03 PM EDT
[#3]
5 minutes and FREE.

You can do a MSN page - and most of the design is automated.

Check out mine - The Pennsylvania AR15 Shooters Site

or Forest's - The Maryland AR15 Shooters Site

Obviously it's taken more than 5 minutes, but you can get your 1st page up quickly.

Note - I pay for a service to get a better web address (www.pa-ar15.com).  The MSN address is longer and cumbersome
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 8:32:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
5 minutes and FREE.

You can do a MSN page - and most of the design is automated.

Check out mine - The Pennsylvania AR15 Shooters Site

or Forest's - The Maryland AR15 Shooters Site

Obviously it's taken more than 5 minutes, but you can get your 1st page up quickly.

Note - I pay for a service to get a better web address (www.pa-ar15.com).  The MSN address is longer and cumbersome

Ah yes, I am an aficionado of the 'el cheapo' method.  

Is it hard to learn, even if automanted, how to do it, make  a website ( I'm guessing I write code?)?

Could I later change the msn site to an address of my choice i.e. 'texashuntclub.com' or something?

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 8:45:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

$100 a year if your demands arn't to terrible great. (band width, storage space, dynamic websites)

This will be for 50 'regulars' only.   So what's next.  I want to set this up ASAP.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top