Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/10/2005 7:47:33 PM EDT
Keep in mind I know nothing about said subject. I need a site for a hunting club. We want pics, maps, threads for scouting reports. How much $$$ and time?
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:50:56 PM EDT
As much money and time your willing to put into it. Can be done fast and cheap or long and expensive.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:52:58 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FieroLoki:
As much money and time your willing to put into it. Can be done fast and cheap or long and expensive.

$100 a year if your demands arn't to terrible great. (band width, storage space, dynamic websites)
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:57:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/10/2005 7:57:43 PM EDT by fight4yourrights]
5 minutes and FREE.

You can do a MSN page - and most of the design is automated.

Check out mine - The Pennsylvania AR15 Shooters Site

or Forest's - The Maryland AR15 Shooters Site

Obviously it's taken more than 5 minutes, but you can get your 1st page up quickly.

Note - I pay for a service to get a better web address (www.pa-ar15.com). The MSN address is longer and cumbersome
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 8:32:34 PM EDT

Originally Posted By fight4yourrights:
5 minutes and FREE.

You can do a MSN page - and most of the design is automated.

Check out mine - The Pennsylvania AR15 Shooters Site

or Forest's - The Maryland AR15 Shooters Site

Obviously it's taken more than 5 minutes, but you can get your 1st page up quickly.

Note - I pay for a service to get a better web address (www.pa-ar15.com). The MSN address is longer and cumbersome

Ah yes, I am an aficionado of the 'el cheapo' method.

Is it hard to learn, even if automanted, how to do it, make a website ( I'm guessing I write code?)?

Could I later change the msn site to an address of my choice i.e. 'texashuntclub.com' or something?

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 8:45:22 PM EDT

Originally Posted By NimmerMehr:

Originally Posted By FieroLoki:

$100 a year if your demands arn't to terrible great. (band width, storage space, dynamic websites)

This will be for 50 'regulars' only. So what's next. I want to set this up ASAP.
Top Top