Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2005 10:53:51 PM EDT
I've shot just over 400 rounds through my CZ-75 Compact in the last three weeks, and have decided after going through break-in that I'm not fond of the trigger enough to keep the handgun. It's the polymer-coated steel version, with the safety instead of the decocker. It's as clean as a whistle and works perfectly.

New in box price was $452.

I'd like to trade it for a P99 Walther. How much do you guys think it's worth?
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 11:00:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Fuck the Walther keep the CZ.  

Total round count?  
Visible ware?

Pics?  whole gun and guts of gun.  
How many mags?

At $450 NIB you paid about $30 to much, without seeing it I would say $350-370  

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 11:55:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Fuck the Walther keep the CZ.  

Total round count?  
Visible ware?

Pics?  whole gun and guts of gun.  
How many mags?

At $450 NIB you paid about $30 to much, without seeing it I would say $350-370  

It's like 422 rounds. No visible wear in any way, shape, or form. I got it in the plastic, and it looks like that still! The mags are 10 rounders.

Here's some pics:

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 1:56:59 PM EDT
[#3]
. for day crew.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 2:06:44 PM EDT
[#4]
You should sell it for $136 to me.  
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 2:17:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 2:19:01 PM EDT
[#6]
if you dont want it, you can send it to me

i will pay shipping and take it off your hands  

edited for my horrendus typing errors  
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 2:41:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
+1 on keeping it over the walther. had both still have the cz. much more accurate pistol. the trigger can be worked by someone with the skilz.

used cz's have very poor resale. in like new condition here 350.00 would be pushing it.

Thanks for the help, TBS!
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 3:20:26 PM EDT
[#8]
I sent my CZ 75 SA to Jim at http://www.miossigunworks.com for an action job.  He has someone making oversized sears that are made of a much harder metal than what CZ uses.  The CZ sear will wear in some after cutting different angles and such so you have to be careful how much you take off to take this into account.  The hard sear fixes this so it can be cut and polished and won't change a bit in the break in period.  My trigger breaks very crisp somewhere between 3.75-4lbs.  I have tried it with various ammo and never have shallow prime strikes.

The action job looks expensive but it's much more than a trigger job.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top