Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/18/2017 3:35:02 AM EDT
I say about 87%
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 3:37:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I can't place that on jug ears.
It is their almost instinctive intolerance for Christianity that makes them love Islam.
It makes no sense at all either at Islam is the epitome of intolerance.
They are mentally ill, or suicidal.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 3:46:21 AM EDT
[#2]
None, I blame their exuberance for Islam on mental illness, which is what I attribute their exuberance for Obama with as well.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 3:49:31 AM EDT
[#3]
8.7%

GWOT started way before FBHO. Muslims have been killing Christians for centuries. Once it hit home, libs knew to align with mussies because Christians represent those evil western judeo-christian values. Not only that, but Islam is a totalitarian political regime. 2 for 2. Kill Christians, replace free society with totalitarian regime. That's what commie dreams are made of.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 3:51:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Islam gained immense popularity to love on in the last 8 years.  Moreso than any other other period in time I can remember.  I don't ever remember it being vogue before.  

I blame Obama for making it cool.  The mental illness has always been there, they never loved Islam before.  He is 95+% responsible.  
Cassius Clay, Farrakhan, Mike Tyson, Lew Alcindor, none of them made Islam popular.  Obama did.  
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 3:55:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Nope, he's just a tool.  Bafoonery tool.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 4:21:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Little to none. Obama is/was a symptom.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 4:24:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Little. Once Islam gets a decent foothold and they go full on with their Socially Conservative views the left will be reeling back in no time. All we need is a Proposition 8 moment possibly in a state like Michigan to get it in full effect.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 4:33:04 AM EDT
[#8]
It has very little to do with Obama.   Just look at the raging hardon the EU has for them.

Do any of you honestly think that the most of the western political elites look at how the leadership in the wealthy middle eastern nations live and think that it's not an improvement over what they have now?

They'd kill have that sort of grip over the population.   And quite a few of them are busy importing others to do it for them.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 4:48:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It is their almost instinctive intolerance for Christianity that makes them love Islam.
View Quote

This plus-- The left has always supported Palestinian terrorists over Israel. It arises out of the Soviet vs. West conflict of the Cold War. Israel is seen as a catspaw for western values and democracy. The PLO/Hamas etc. are seen as victims of that western hegemony.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 4:55:05 AM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 2/18/2017 4:56:25 AM EDT
[#11]
No poll?
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 5:05:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Ever since those two towers fell in NYC every progressive had to find a Muslim dick to suck. 

The left and radical Muslims use the same tactics when protesting as well. 
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 5:10:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Some Muslims are backed by huge amounts of petrodollars.

A part of this is leftist ideology, another part is greed.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 8:00:45 AM EDT
[#14]
The left loves all things that are contrary to God and all Men.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 8:05:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Goes back long before Obama. They're hesitant to be critical of anything un-Western or foreign. Salman Rushdie published a blasphemous book and got a death threat hung over his head by the Iranians; leftist "intellectuals" responded by condemning Rushdie. This was in the late 80's.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 8:16:47 AM EDT
[#16]
One hundred fucking percent of it.

It was part of their plan to "fundamentally change the USA".
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 8:23:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I say about 87%
View Quote

Man, I think you under rate the man's ability to sway the minds of utopian idealizers as well as those that want to remove the strength of the individual thinking mind!

He is at least 88.14176632%
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 8:35:02 AM EDT
[#18]
That first post thing.  
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 8:40:47 AM EDT
[#19]
The embraced (created) the black panther party to shoot white conservatives in the face....

This is just the flavor of the decade
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 8:45:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Little to none. Obama is/was a symptom.
View Quote
This.  The lefts exuberance for Islam is why they elected one.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 8:47:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
None, I blame their exuberance for Islam on mental illness, which is what I attribute their exuberance for Obama with as well.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 8:47:49 AM EDT
[#22]
It's goes back much further than Obama.  Minimally back to 64 when Yasser dreamt up the "Palestinians." Arguably, before that, support for the pan-Arab organizations of the 40s and even back into the 1800s.

The irony is strong here....

The paradox of the left: Allegedly liberated women allying with sharia against sexual freedom.
Anti-Israel protesters during Israel's war against the sharia state of Gaza, Jan 2009.
(Left) In Paris. From here. See terms of use. Note Hizbollah logo on cap.
(Right) In Brazil. From here. See terms of use. There was open support for Hamas (see here) at the same rally.
Gaza has the Committee for the Propagation of Virtue and the Prevention of Vice beating women for "immodest" dress.
Israel has topless beaches.
And Gaza is the side you are up for??

http://markhumphrys.com/left.israel.html
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 8:48:57 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I say about 87%
View Quote

The other 13% are from want-a-be Euro Fags that want our country to be like Sweden.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 11:07:07 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, one didn't cause the other, they are connected in a parallel way.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 11:08:01 AM EDT
[#25]
Very little.  The root of most of it IMO is that they despise and hate Christians and Jews.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 11:08:35 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Ever since those two towers fell in NYC every progressive had to find a Muslim dick to suck. 

The left and radical Muslims use the same tactics when protesting as well. 
View Quote

Stockholm syndrome isn't just for Sweden anymore.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 11:10:41 AM EDT
[#27]
The Left hates America and the West, and what they stand for:  Individual freedom, capitalism, constitutional democracies.  Islam is the opposite of all of those, so it's a matter of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".

They loved the Soviet Union, and before that, Nazi Germany, for the same reasons.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 12:42:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Both
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top