Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2016 6:43:03 PM EDT
I've got a rifle kicking around that I've had now for almost five years and never shot. I'm thinking about posting it locally and seeing if I can get anything interesting in trade for it, but I don't have a good idea of its value. I got it in trade for a car I sold, and didn't much care what it was worth at the time since I was getting enough cash out of the transaction to cover what I had in the car.

It's a Browning A-Bolt "Stainless Stalker" in .300 Win Mag. The stock is black synthetic, it's stainless everywhere, and has a factory "BOSS" tunable compensator on it. It's also got a scope mounted, a Bushnell Banner 4-12x40mm.

If not for the bit of soot on the compensator and the end of a cartridge box the previous owner left in the case, I'd have guessed that it had never been fired. It's very clean.

This sort of rifle isn't really my wheelhouse, and Gunbroker has similar guns listed from $450 to around $1k, but none of them are an exact match. Help me, Arfcom :)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top