Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2003 7:51:18 PM EDT
?

how much have you settled down from you heyday?  have you even reached your heyday yet?  when and why did this happen?  regrets?

my days were in high school, probably sophomore year through senior year.  i had a routine, sometimes it included starting drinking during school but it always ended up at a party somewhere.

i met my wife at the end of my senior year and it was all downhill from there..........hell, in college i even studied and did well, it was awful.  now i find myself changing diapers instead of changing out the tap to another keg.

whats your story?
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 7:53:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Ask my [s]victims[/s]friends.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 7:54:59 PM EDT
[#2]
When a child, you do childish things. When an adult, you do adult things...like make money and have sex!

Yeeehaw!
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 8:10:03 PM EDT
[#3]
oh come on now!!!!!!!!!!  i can fill all XX pages of the GD with stupid shit i did, and im not that old yet....................

there were the dead chickens in the recycling bin.......
the getting drunk of the salutatorian and the next 2 girls down at my house.......
the joyride in the firetruck..........

come on people!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 8:22:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I never was very wild. Kinda boring I guess. I've never changed a diaper either. Never will.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 8:23:15 PM EDT
[#5]
My salad days --no surprise-- were in the Marine Corps.

Fighting at the Airmen's Club on Kadena AB.
That Swedish au pair in Hawaii.
The Navy nurse at 29 Palms.
Getting my squad leader's pretty little wife drunk at a party, and threatening to beat his ass if he didn't stop being a dick to her about it.
Being fireman's carried out of Tijuana by a guy six inches shorter and twenty pounds lighter than me.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 8:24:16 PM EDT
[#6]
ALOT!
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 8:35:38 PM EDT
[#7]
I am really surprised that I was not killed in my 20's.  By contracting HIV, getting killled in a DWI, or shot in a bar fight while working or from just stupid alcohol poisoning.  Lot's of other foolish stuff too.  Surprised I made it, really.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 8:36:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Society is greatful that my "heyday" is long past.

Think a nice, personable, redneck, poor, Tony Montana.

Holy shit.....
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 8:50:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Ah, the years of my youth!...

Getting chased by jealous boyfriends - driving all over town, and even a turn around the cop shop with no help at all!  What I would have given for a cell phone that night!

Drinking waaaaay to much on my 21st b'day - I recall, the road I was on, pulled to the side with my door open, leaning out, puking my guts.

I sit up, and there, in my mirror, were the nice colored lights, like on a squad car.  Oops I was a squad car.

Officer walks up to the car:
Officer: Are you alright sir?
jhasz (trying to act all sober and shit): yessir.
Officer: Have you been drinking ?
jhasz: only a couple of beers, officer, it is my 21st birthday

After this point, I don't remember a thing, until I wake up in the morning, on the floor next to my bed, head in the trashcan.

I got up, walked past my dad in the living room as nonchalantly as I possibly could, out to the garage.  Wheew!  No dents, no blood, no damage.

That basically cured me of over indulging in adult beverages, especially when I'm driving.

To this day, I have no idea what happened after that point in my conversation with the LEO.  He may have driven me home, for all I know.  Dad never mentioned anything, ever.  And the car was in the garage - a one car garage.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 8:54:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 9:53:34 PM EDT
[#11]
He stood up, dusted the snow off himself and gave the sign one last dirty look before continuing on home. Only guy I ever saw get beat up by a traffic sign.
View Quote

the only one?  what a sheltered life you must have led  [;)]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top