Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2006 8:17:31 PM EDT
How much do you pay per month, how many people, (spouse # of children) and what type of coverage.  

I just got my companies plan and it seems crazy for a PPO for me and spouse especcially since they claim they are paying 75%.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:41:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Standard BC/BS. I pay 15 %, newer guys pay 20 %. No dental or vision. Family plan. $76.23 every two weeks.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:47:06 PM EDT
[#2]
The bitch of it is:  We will all need to use it one day.

All +300 Million of us in the U.S.

Talk to Hillary, she might make it .gov, and break it in the process.

It is a price to pay, but NEVER find yourself without it.  In my opinion this is more important than auto insurance, fiire, flood etc...

Edited to add:  I hate Hillary, please don't infer otherwise. Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:48:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Me, wife and 2 kids Medical is $60-something every 2 weeks
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:52:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I never really needed it til my surgery two years ago. I finally got the bill last month for that. Total cost was 20K. I owed $200.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 10:59:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I never really needed it til my surgery two years ago. I finally got the bill last month for that. Total cost was 20K. I owed $200.

That's the way it works...  Glad to hear you were treated well.  (insurance-wise)   The hospitals are relentless with the uninsured.  Unless your employer is an ass, or you are working for a small organization, there is no reason not to have health insurance.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top