Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2005 10:24:25 PM EDT
http://www.bradycampaign.org/ler/fnh/

I don't know much about body armor or 5.7, but considering the source I'm very skeptical of their little "Experiment". Could anyone who knows more about these subjects take a look at it and enlighten us? If it is indeed bullshit, then the brady Organisation should be called on it.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 10:25:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 10:28:35 PM EDT
[#2]
It is bullshit. It has been demonstrated to be bullshit. They have been called on their bullshit.

They don't care and continue to promote their bullshit because bullshit is all they really have.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 10:36:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
It is bullshit. It has been demonstrated to be bullshit. They have been called on their bullshit.

They don't care and continue to promote their bullshit because bullshit is all they really have.

+1

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 10:42:14 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I dont understand what you are trying to say... are you saying that it is .... Oh what is the word I am looking for? ...
BULLSHIT????
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 10:46:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks like its time to pick up a FiveseveN before it's too late.  Like an IBTL, only in real life!

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 10:49:23 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I dont understand what you are trying to say... are you saying that it is .... Oh what is the word I am looking for? ...
BULLSHIT????

Link Posted: 9/18/2005 10:53:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Are you (any) saying BS about a pistol eating soft body armor?
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 10:56:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 10:57:16 PM EDT
[#9]

-Roth
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:45:44 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

We can say then that you believe it to be bullshit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top