Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2002 7:32:06 PM EDT
 Okay, some of us may not be born-again wack jobs and actually have an interest in sex and women.  
 I have been single and chasing women for the last decade or so.  The number of encounters is really starting to add up.  No rental women, no bar sluts, just the usual dating adventures and a few girlfriends.
  A woman I really liked, asked me straight-up for a total on the conquests.  I of course politely deferred but later I compiled a list of adventures.
 To be clear, to many total lovers/encounters/girlfriends/sexual experiences with different partners over a period of time. Not at the same time or in the same weekend or day or whatever your dirty minds are thinking.
 My question is,,,,How many is TOO many?  To not be considered a man-whore,,lol.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 7:34:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Since dealing with women is so "complicated" I'd say 2 at the same time is too many...
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 8:01:11 PM EDT
[#2]
This is really subjective... I would add, what business is it of your mates ? Did you ask her how many men she has had sex with ?
Also, when and where comes into it... I mean during HS or College ? In the last year, I mean WTF !?!
The best course of action is to avoid the question and also avoid asking the question of your mate. I mean, does it really matter, unless either of you is a total slut.

If it really comes down to it, tell her the truth... If you like her enough, then you shouldn't lie.

I mean, not including HighSchool and College... If your 32 and have slept with 5 women a year (and that isn't really unreasonable, dating each for a period of 2mo) that's 50 women.
It really depends on the context...

Uusually, this question is based on some sort of inferiority complex and should be avoided, no good can come of the discussion.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 8:08:49 PM EDT
[#3]
50 Womenz?  In a row?
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 8:56:50 PM EDT
[#4]
that remindes me of duan juan demarco. "including you.....there have been......one..........thousand five hundred and two. LOL
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 9:57:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Like guessing a womans age or weight, always bid low.  Truth should not play any part in the figuring.

At least that what is it says in Cosmo

Link Posted: 2/14/2002 10:11:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Waait a minute... whats the time frame here?

How many in a day? Month? Year? Lifetime? at once or in a row?

Personally I think more than one in parallel is bad (although I have never had the oportunity to test that) and serial monogamy is, on the other hand, pretty much unavoidable. But having only one lover in your life and marrying her and being togeather for 50 years is getting kind of rare these days...
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 10:40:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Since dealing with women is so "complicated" I'd say 2 at the same time is too many...
View Quote

[b]Especially in a college town while you are a student[/b]

This causes what is known as "fear".
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 10:51:35 PM EDT
[#8]
(HUMOR)

"Like you? Honey, there's never been anyone like YOU"

(Waking her up at 3:47 a.m.) "Honey, we need to talk.  About us.  Yes, now. I can't believe you even asked me that question. That invalidates everything our relationship is about."  (you know how this is done, right?)

"Do a woman and her mother/sister count as one or two?"

"If you trusted me, you wouldn't even think of a question like that."

"If I told you, you wouldn't believe me."

"Well, I tried, but it, uh, didn't go well, and she was all, like, 'you're gay', and ever since, I haven't been able to have a, you know, an e----, oh, crap, it's just too hard to talk about."

"I'm wondering what is going on with you to ask that"

"Why do you ask?"  "No, really, why"

"If I told you two, would you think I'm a slut?"

"Why don't we talk about it in bed?"

Actually, though women will tell you they want A,B, and C in a relationship, often they actually want X,Y, and Z.  Pay more attention to what she [b]does[/b] rather than what she [b]says[/b].

If you tell her more than a two or three, she WILL think you're a man-whore, regardless of what she says.  Most women can't handle too much honesty.  And though they may think & say they want intimacy, when it gets sticky, many of them can't [b]give[/b] what they say they need/want.
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 10:54:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/14/2002 10:55:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Oh I forgot.

If you're Imbrog|io, one might be the answer.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 12:26:13 AM EDT
[#11]
"How many is TOO many?"
View Quote

There are 4 legitimate answers to this question, depending on circumstance:

1.  The one that says "The rabbit died" (for those of you in a younger generation that equates to--"look, the Early Pregnancy Test is Positive!!").

2.  The one that gives you the gift that keeps on giving (usually the kind not killed by one injection of 250mg ceftriaxone IM).

3.  The one that thinks Glenn Close wasn't doing anything wrong in "Fatal Attraction".

4.  The one that your wife/girlfriend OR her husband catches you with.

Link Posted: 2/15/2002 3:21:37 AM EDT
[#12]
At the same time: 2
Other than that, the sky is the limit.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 4:02:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Lonegunman,

You have something in common with Klinton maybee....[:D]

[img]http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Feb/20022156943383794617383.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 4:05:37 AM EDT
[#14]
At this point in my life, the one I'm married to is [b]one too f*cking many![/b]
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 4:09:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Depending on the woman, often 1 is too many.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 4:16:08 AM EDT
[#16]
The poll needs to be altered..

There is no option for " NEVER TO MANY!!"
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 4:16:26 AM EDT
[#17]
You can have too many womenz? [;)]

I am staying out of this one...

Tyler

Link Posted: 2/15/2002 7:15:21 AM EDT
[#18]
If it's the wrong partner, 1 is too many.
If it's the right partner, 1000 is not enough.

Link Posted: 2/15/2002 7:37:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 7:40:48 AM EDT
[#20]
I'm just gonna sit back and wait for ARLady to add her $0.223  [;)]
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 7:53:22 AM EDT
[#21]
A "gentleman" doesn't kiss and tell.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 7:57:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Speaking from the point of view that comes from having been very promiscuous when I was younger and singler, [b]YOU CAN'T HAVE TOO MANY![/b]
This, of course, presumes taking precautions to prevent disease and unwanted pregnancy.  Every p*ssy is different and don't believe anybody who tells you otherwise.  The only regret I have is that I turned down the offer of a three-way from a 19 year old Chinese girl and her 23 year old Swedish girlfriend.  I thought it was more important to mount a scope on a rifle that afternoon.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 7:59:40 AM EDT
[#23]
One's too many and a hundred ain't enough!
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 8:00:16 AM EDT
[#24]
Just watch the movie Clerks....
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 8:52:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Interesting that 1 is grouped with 2-10 in the poll.

The one I have is awesome.  Two would be too many.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 10:22:53 AM EDT
[#26]
golgo 13 a team of men has been sent to kill you. lol.

when i get some i'll get back to you guys.
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 10:54:47 AM EDT
[#27]
I'm married & have three teen-age daughters.  They all go OTR at the same time.

Think that's too many?

What was the question again?
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 11:10:58 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I'm just gonna sit back and wait for ARLady to add her $0.223  [;)]
View Quote

ah, you know me so well.  [:)]

upon reading the title i couldn't tell whether you meant at one time or as a grand total.  but as i waited for the thread to load up, i realized it didn't really matter.  if you have to ask such a question, chances are you've already passed the point.

here's hoping your stupidity runs its course.  unfortunately, i seriously doubt it will.  these things tend not only to be chronic, but acute!
Link Posted: 2/15/2002 11:37:20 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 2:12:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Gee ARbitch, I am stupid for asking.  You are a serious dry hole.  I guess somebody needs a new box of rags at their house.
 It is a valid question.  If you were "adult" and single for 10 years or so and your new girlfriend asked about the total of your previous experiences, do you answer or avoid, if you answer is there a bad answer?  
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 9:31:49 PM EDT
[#31]
My grand total is kinda high, but I think of them all as practice for the one keeper I've got now![:D]
Link Posted: 2/17/2002 11:07:31 PM EDT
[#32]
lonegunman,

Get it whenever you can. One day you're gonna be too old, too fat, and you'll be asking Lordtrader for some of his dick pills. (Sorry LT, I couldn't resist) For god sake get as much as you can while you can.
Link Posted: 2/18/2002 6:49:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Several of the guys hit the nail on the head on this one.  It's a loaded question, and nothing good can come of answering it, honestly or otherwise.  She's playing head games with you.  Don't answer the question.  Your sex life before her is none of her business, unless you are carrying around a sexually transmitted disease.  If that's the case, you should have shared that fact with her BEFORE sleeping with her.  Other than that, all that matters is how you feel about HER.  That's really what she wants to know, anyway.  Good luck!  [:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top