Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/13/2005 4:20:07 PM EDT
I went to the gun shop earlier to buy a pistol grip for my shotgun. I ended up leaving with the pistol grip, and a little Savage 22 for my kid. I don't go to the gun shop that often but it seems like every time I go or at least every other time, I buy a gun. This year I've bought at least 8 guns that I can think of and maybe been to the gun shop 12 times. How many guns have you bought this year? Is this normal?
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:21:17 PM EDT
[#1]
one a year............. thats all momma will let me buy..........
I hardley ever go to gun stores, just get bummed out.....
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:21:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Bought two this year.. been to a gun store 7 or 8 times.

ETA: Since I need to go to the store twice for every gun purchase (once ot buy it, once again in 10 days to pick it up - cooking period, so I don't go shoot people with that new aquisition) I dunno how hat really rates.. probably around once every other visit.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:21:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I buy a gun every other time.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:23:56 PM EDT
[#4]
This time the 22 is for my kid, I'm gonna give it to him as a birthday present, he was there when I bought it but has no idea its coming home in 10 days. So my old lady can't be THAT pissed about it when she finds out because it's not mine! I really do need to buy a bigger safe though, or finish my gun room.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:27:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Four guns, Five visits.

The first trip I had to order the gun I wanted, then bought one every other time I have went.
I will go more times just for ammo(yea right), but dont think I will be getting any more guns this year.
I usally do my research on line, then at the range, either renting or talking to other people about their guns.  By the time I go to the store I allready know what I want.

Travis
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top