Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/13/2005 4:20:07 PM EDT
I went to the gun shop earlier to buy a pistol grip for my shotgun. I ended up leaving with the pistol grip, and a little Savage 22 for my kid. I don't go to the gun shop that often but it seems like every time I go or at least every other time, I buy a gun. This year I've bought at least 8 guns that I can think of and maybe been to the gun shop 12 times. How many guns have you bought this year? Is this normal?
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:21:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/13/2005 4:22:30 PM EDT by Dru]
one a year............. thats all momma will let me buy..........
I hardley ever go to gun stores, just get bummed out.....
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:21:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/13/2005 4:23:57 PM EDT by leelaw]
Bought two this year.. been to a gun store 7 or 8 times.

ETA: Since I need to go to the store twice for every gun purchase (once ot buy it, once again in 10 days to pick it up - cooking period, so I don't go shoot people with that new aquisition) I dunno how hat really rates.. probably around once every other visit.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:21:33 PM EDT
I buy a gun every other time.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:23:56 PM EDT
This time the 22 is for my kid, I'm gonna give it to him as a birthday present, he was there when I bought it but has no idea its coming home in 10 days. So my old lady can't be THAT pissed about it when she finds out because it's not mine! I really do need to buy a bigger safe though, or finish my gun room.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:27:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/13/2005 4:30:27 PM EDT by TravisJ1]
Four guns, Five visits.

The first trip I had to order the gun I wanted, then bought one every other time I have went.
I will go more times just for ammo(yea right), but dont think I will be getting any more guns this year.
I usally do my research on line, then at the range, either renting or talking to other people about their guns. By the time I go to the store I allready know what I want.

Travis
Top Top