Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2003 9:45:42 PM EDT
My Department policy is when i deploy the tactical rifle (AR-15) I must have two magazine changes on my person or with the rifle for a total of three magazines. I have been using a Mag-Cinch for two 30 rounders and have a 20 rounder on the buttstock in a nylon holder. I don't really like the Mag-Cinch and am thinking of changing the set up. Does anyone have a suggestion for a better set up?
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 9:50:21 PM EDT
[#1]
You will probably get more of a response to your question here... AR-15 Forums
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 9:50:59 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
My Department policy is when i deploy the tactical rifle (AR-15) I must have two magazine changes on my person or with the rifle for a total of three magazines. I have been using a Mag-Cinch for two 30 rounders and have a 20 rounder on the buttstock in a nylon holder. I don't really like the Mag-Cinch and am thinking of changing the set up. Does anyone have a suggestion for a better set up?

No. The Redi Mag is the option, and there are quite a few threads on it over in the AR15 Forum. I know I am not the only one who has one, catching dust in my junk box. Redi Mag lets the empty drop free, while forcing you to catch the full one and insert. The Cinch keeps them together. It is the clear winner over all options to me.

MHO, Worth what you paid for it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top