Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/15/2002 7:14:21 PM EDT
sold since 9/11? [img]http://www.sears.com/data/product_images/tools/large/00965697000-dlv.jpg[/img] [size=4]Chicago Case Tool Case, Airline Carry-On Cart[/size=4] [b]Designed specifically to meet today's stricter airline carry on regulations. Holds 10 percent more tools than comparable carry-ons and the 3 in. ball bearing wheels make travel easier[/b] [url]www.sears.com/sr/product/summary/productsummary.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1292558764.1016251697@@@@&BV_EngineID=cceiadcejelhmddcehgcemgdffmdfim.0&vertical=SEARS&bidsite=&pid=00965697000[/url]
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 7:23:04 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 7:30:02 PM EDT
Gee ... when I flew back from Tampa in late September I ended up shipping half of my tools ... and risked one of my laptops in checked luggage because of 9/11 & the airlines wanting to limit down to 1 carry on... Ted...
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 7:31:40 PM EDT
I don't know whether to laugh or cry. "Guaranteed to set off security alerts at every checkpoint." I just hope I'm not behind the person carrying that thing on. It's a tactical toolbox--that's an assault screwdriver in a quickdraw tactical holster. The assualt pliers have a non-slip night-visible rubber handle. 18-cell screwdriver bit pouch can be removed and attached to your tactical work belt. Comes complete with tactical socket tree for quick, one-handed socket changes. All packaged in a non-glare, waterproof pelican assualt case (TM) in use with the Navy SEALS and GSG-9 units. Toolbox has crypto-scrambled lock and telescopic carry handle for fast deployment in dismounted airport operations. The double-walled interior construction ensures that all your gear stays put, even in the event of hard landings or when baggage gorillas get hold of it. You may not survive the F-16s shooting down the plane, but this unit is guaranteed to be found 100% intact among the wreckage, ready to be re-deployed at a moment's notice if necessary.
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 11:28:40 PM EDT
Don't forget the stealth mode, carbon fiber screwdrivers that don't show up in airport metal detectors. :) I was just thinking, hell, half the crap in that ad can't even be carried on an airplane anymore. It's a sad state of affairs.
Link Posted: 3/15/2002 11:40:27 PM EDT
I like to throw sockets at the stewardess when I don't get my coke with the cup or second bag of peanuts fast enough!
Link Posted: 3/16/2002 12:31:55 AM EDT
Originally Posted By rallywagon: I like to throw sockets at the stewardess when I don't get my coke with the cup or second bag of peanuts fast enough!
View Quote
You actually get [b]two[/b] bags on nuts out of them? Is that business class?
Top Top