Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/19/2004 3:39:30 PM EDT
Those bastards stole six total from my neighborhood just last night. This was the 3rd time they came through my hood. My neighbors and I are going to catch these fuckers and then they will pay.

I have set up a video camera with night vision and audio. I also have some fishing line tied to the sign that runs up to my house and is attatched to a stack of tin cans in my bedroom. When the cans fall, the plan is for the wife to call 911 then my neighbor while I go out and bust them. Don't worry, I will have overwelming force with me. I bet the liberal shits have never looked directly into a Surefire M3 before. I have already filed reports with the Sheriff's Dept. so that will help.

I also marked the signs with a small ID mark so I can prove the signs are mine or my neighbors. Hopefully we can nail these scumbags. Any suggestions will be considered and appreciated.

As a side note: We are fairly sure it is someone from our neighborhood because the signs on the road outside our hood were still there this morning.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 3:41:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Good thinking.  Give 'em a punch in the neck for us.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 3:50:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Just had one stolen, the next went in my window.  I dare the fuxstix to take that one!
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 3:51:46 PM EDT
[#3]
just one so far.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 3:51:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Good thinking.  Give 'em a punch in the neck for us.

"Gee officer, he must of got that fat lip, bloody nose and lump on the head when he fell down while trying to run away"
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:00:28 PM EDT
[#5]
3 bastards.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:03:45 PM EDT
[#6]
1 from my yard and 1 from my dads yard 3 doors away.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:06:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:09:01 PM EDT
[#8]
2 so far
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:09:08 PM EDT
[#9]
1 and good hunting.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:18:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Some scumbag used a black marker and crossed out all of my bumper stickers:  I STAND WITH PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH; I SUPPORT OUR TROOPS; CHRISTIAN AMERICAN HETEROSEXUAL PRO-GUN CONSERVATIVE, ANY QUESTIONS?; SHUT UP HIPPIE!

I was proud of my stickers!  Fuckin' dirtbags!
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:20:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Hope this is not a dupe. Even if it is, it's still funny:

Subject: FROM A RETIRED MARINE

From a retired Marine out in Washington State...

Last Thursday I put out one of my Bush/Cheney signs in my front yard.Between midnight and 3:00 a.m. someone stole it. On Friday night I put out sign No. 2. Since I didn't have to get up early, I thought my dog and I would "stake out" our sign. This time I put the sign a little closer to the gate leading to my backyard. With my dog on an extra long leash, I planted myself on a lawn chair and read "Unfit for Command" by flashlight until about 1:00 a.m.! Here comes the fun part . . . I noticed that the car coming down the street was slowing down and pulling over to the curb right next to my yard. Sure enough, he gets out of his car and heads right for my sign.

Just as he was about to uproot and desecrate it, I opened my gate and let my dog make the initial introduction! As he ran to hide behind the rear end of his car, I promptly moved to the driver-side door, which was still open. It was a fairly nice car with power everything and still running. While my dog continued to "introduce" herself, I rolled up the window and hit the power door lock button. With that, I slammed the door, grabbed my Bush sign and headed into the back yard.

And now, for the "rest of the story." About 40 minutes later, I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door to one of our city's finest . . . the Vancouver Police Department. The officer asked me what was going on and when I told him, he could not stop laughing! I followed him out to the perp's car and stood there while he asked the guy a few more questions. Upon learning that the guy lived a couple of streets down, I -- knowing what was about to happen -- asked him, "Why do you have Oregon plates on your car if you live just down the street (here in Vancouver, Wash.)?" Oregon has no sales tax,so often Washington residents will buy and register cars in Oregon to avoid paying sales tax . . . it's a crime and the fine is pretty stiff.

Here comes the best part. . . . The look on this guy's face told me he knew he was about to get busted. When the officer asked for his license and registration, the "Democrat" mumbled that (his license) was suspended. Just for kicks and giggles I asked the officer if he smelled any alcohol coming from the guy! The officer looked at me, smiled and promptly gave him a field breathalyzer test. Guess what? You got it, he blew a .10, legally drunk in the state of Washington.

DUI, illegal registration and the brand of "MORON," all 'cause he hates Bush!

Semper Fi,

Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:21:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:25:15 PM EDT
[#13]
The guy on the next block had one stolen, so it put a new one up and he put an NRA-ILA sign next to it. They haven't bothered his house since.

I have had one up for a week and a half, and no one has messed with mine yet. I don't think that anyone will either. The guy across the street has had on up for about a month and no one has messed with his.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:40:29 PM EDT
[#14]
None.........
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:43:06 PM EDT
[#15]
One of my four was stolen today or last night. I'll replace it with two more tomorrow.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:45:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Mine are still safe for the moment.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:46:20 PM EDT
[#17]
None stolen.  But, when I put it up about 3 weeks ago, the first in the neighbor hood,  some one ripped it apart and I found it laying in the street.  So I put 2 more up and gave some to the neighbors also and haven't had a problem science
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:47:23 PM EDT
[#18]
2 in as many days.  Once I put up the NRA sign next to it, they seem to have stopped.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:58:46 PM EDT
[#19]
I will say however that even though my yard sign was stolen nobody has messed with my vehicles yet, all wear pro Bush and 2 with Stop hanoi john Kerry stickers.  Of course my truck also has an OHA (Oregon Hunters Association) and NRA stickers as well.   I've received a suprising amount of thumbs up to the little Mustang I drive back and forth to work, it's suprising considering I work in Portland.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:02:12 PM EDT
[#20]
None
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:10:28 PM EDT
[#21]
None here- and no tampering with the vehicles either.  "Veterans Against John Kerry" on the left, "BUSH-Cheney '04" on the right side.  Would love to catch somebody fucking with them, but haven't had any luck yet.
 Edited to say- maybe those results have something to do with the NRA life-member shield, the USMC license plate, and/or the shaved-head angry looking driver.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:18:44 PM EDT
[#22]
None, been up 2 months now.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:21:52 PM EDT
[#23]
From my yard 6.  from the neighborhood, probably around 20-30.  At one time just about every house on my street had one or two up.  It was a pleasent sight coming home.  Then, one morning, all gone.  Bastards.  
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:22:02 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Good thinking. Give 'em a punch in the neck for us.

"Gee officer, he must of got that fat lip, bloody nose and lump on the head when he fell down while trying to run away"

"Hit 'em with a sack of sweet Valencia Oranges, they won't leave a mark and it'll let 'em know who's boss."

- Bing Crosby
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:23:12 PM EDT
[#25]
nope
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:23:24 PM EDT
[#26]
I had one.

The next one I put my "I am the NRA and I vote" sticker that I got in the mail on it. Nothing yet...
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:24:24 PM EDT
[#27]
I think it is going to be a rough mischief night this year, for any w/ signs for either side.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:43:43 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I think it is going to be a rough mischief night this year, for any w/ signs for either side.

I disagree. The Deputy I spoke with said they were getting many calls for this type of thing. He said almost all of the calls were from Bush supporters reporting theft or vandelism. He said it seems the crooks are for Kerry.

I personally have not heard of one Skerry sign being abused or stolen and I know plenty of Demo/Liberal wackos.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 6:07:11 PM EDT
[#29]
On a related note, I got home the other night after work around 2000 and I couldn't believe my eyes.....a kerry/edwards sign in my yard!! Well I do live by some  "Kerry" types , so I figure maybe someone thinks he's funny or maybe making a statement.
So I get out of my truck and empty a magazine into it and throw it in the street!hts(Yes, I'm rual, I can shoot all night)
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 6:11:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Just put a post-it note on every sign:
"Any manipulation of this sign will warrant immediate replacement and $20 contribution to the RNC, for each sign. Thank you"
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 6:13:06 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
On a related note, I got home the other night after work around 2000 and I couldn't believe my eyes.....a kerry/edwards sign in my yard!! Well I do live by some  "Kerry" types , so I figure maybe someone thinks he's funny or maybe making a statement.
So I get out of my truck and empty a magazine into it and throw it in the street!
Man...dogs going crazy, lights coming on down the street......don't think I keep a Jennings J-22 in the truck for nothing! Not wasting my Golden Sabers on Kerry....hmmmmm...unless.....
(Yes, I'm rual, I can shoot all night)

Link Posted: 10/19/2004 6:28:46 PM EDT
[#32]
I lost 2.  
I then 'lost' a 2x4 with a bunch of 3 inch nails hammered in it in my yard.  
But a helpful Dem helped me find it with his car at 3 am a couple days later. . .
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 6:40:55 PM EDT
[#33]
I have two at the house in town and 4 at the farm out of town...haven't lost any yet...

The ones in town do have a nice coating of used axle grease around the edges based on some expierence other told me of.

Link Posted: 10/19/2004 6:53:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Well, where to start..

My car got keyed in a parking lot.
My "Everyone knows God is a republican" bumper sticker was ripped off and i found a amnesty international sticker in its place (wtF?)
My Marines bumper sticker was covered with a Kerry sticker, again, WTF?
My NRA sticker got ripped off.  Luckily, they(NRA) also sent a sticker that goes on the INSIDE of the car, so now i used that one, haha.
It goes without saying my Bush sticker dissapeared the day after i put in on... Still need a new one.

AND I LIVE IN WYOMING!!!!11 WTF!
Damn university town.
I have had more encounters with dumbasses walking through halls wearing Kerry/pins and bumper stickers then  i could have ever fathomed.
One came up to me, and started flashing me with his sticker on his shirt and called me a "baby killer", i was wearing a Marines T-shirt i recieved at the last function my DEP pool had.  I felt kind of attacked and disrespected with this asshole in my face, so i grabbed the skinny weakling and slammed him into the wall and told him something along the lines of "If you EVER say that to me again you will regret being born."
He was visually scared shitless, and i just walked away.  I probably shook him up pretty bad, it wasnt a friendly push into the wall, he whiplashed his head pretty good.
Deserving of it though, calling Marines "baby killers" pisses me off beyong belief, instant rage you could call it.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 7:04:37 PM EDT
[#35]
None.

(<smirk>My wife knew I'd throw a fit if we had a Bush sign stolen, so she put up Kerry signs.

47 have been stolen so far and every time it happens it gladdens my heart.)
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 7:16:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Of course you know it means you're financially supporting Kerry?   And theft is theft is theft, I prefer to think demonrats are a lower form of life that practices that.   Us conservative republicans are above destroying/stealing another's property.  I was extremely pissed at the dumbasses that stole my yard sign.  I think I'll re post it in the same place but this time under the barkdust I'll have a 2x4 with many nails protruding upward, lightly hidden by the bark, enough so that you cant see it in the dark but in daylight you'll get the idea.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 7:49:50 PM EDT
[#37]
I've been driving around here, its difficult to find any Bush signs, anywhere, sign stealing has always been a problem, but now its appears to be part of "The Plan", its just one more example of how Evil the Democrat party has become.  Stealing signs, stealing votes, stealing elections, shooting up Bush campaign offices, attacking Bush volunteers, all the while accusing the Republicans of doing the same,he
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 11:14:06 PM EDT
[#38]
tag
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 11:15:34 PM EDT
[#39]
0, but then I live in an apartment, so I don't have a yard.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 11:16:55 PM EDT
[#40]
12 so far
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 11:58:54 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
12 so far

Holy shit! Don't you think it's about time to do something?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:33:41 AM EDT
[#42]
None.  All but one house doesn't have signs up in our little neck of the neighborhood, and I would like to keep it that way.  It looks better, IMO.  

Besides, I am not firmly in the Bush camp yet.  But, just to piss off the people in Fayettenam, does anyone know where to get a sign that says "Anyone but Kerry"?
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 12:34:19 AM EDT
[#43]
Fucking hippy peices of shit.  Get this shit!

My wife related this story to me the last time I talked to her.  My wife was out running errands the other day; she comes out to find some dirty-assed hippy fuck and his mangy ass dreadlocked ass buddy sticking a goddamned Kerry bumper sticker on the fucking paint of her car (It's a Volvo wagon, damn it!).  There was some other fucking sticker that he had, but hadn't the chance to apply yet.

She walks up to them and asks them what in the hell they think they are doing, and dirty assed hippy fuck has the fucking nerve to get in her face and start cursing at her!    Now, you have to remember that my wife is pregnant and showing it.  This fucking asshole is aggressively getting in her face, acting threatening to her, and using language that would make me blush.  

She handled it well, though.  She delivered a solid kick to the cock gobbler's crotch with a pair of her pointy-toed shoes (they hurt), and left him writhing on the ground.  Then she stared the second one down while she got into her car and gunned it out of the space, missing the second shit for brains hippy by inches.  Bossy Jewish women who are accustomed to getting their way take no shit from anyone.

I've requested that some friends of mine scour the local newspapers and watch the local newscasts to see if any mention is made of those two.  Hopefully, there will be, and I'll be able to hunt them down and obtain some sort of benefit to offset the emotional discomfort they caused my wife and the damage to her car.

I've been in a foul fucking mood for four days because of this shit.  I wish I had been there.  Fuck Kerry and fuck his fucking legions of non-bathing, welfare collecting, drain on society, criminal, terrrorist-loving, peice of shit followers.  Fuck them!

The media is obviously lying to give Kerry a chance, and Bush will win with 80% of the vote or more.  There is no way in hell, if those are typical of the caliber of Kerry supporters, that half of the people in the US can be shitty enough and useless enough to support him.  The US would be as shitty as <pick your favorite third world shithole> if that were the case.

In conclusion, fuck Kerry and fuck all liberals.  And especially those two hippie assholes that threatened my wife.  If either of you two dirty-assed hippy assholes stumble across this post, know this:  I'm coming for you, motherfuckers.  You better pray to the god of scrawny, dirty-assed hippies that I don't fucking find you.

Edit if you need to mods;  I'm pissed and not sure if my vague promises to the two anonymous, dirty-assed hippies violates the COC.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 2:59:18 AM EDT
[#44]
I have 2 in my yard and they haven't been touched.  I wonder if it's due to the AR15.com license plate holder I have on my Dodge Ram??

Merlin
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 3:10:00 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Well, where to start..

My car got keyed in a parking lot.
My "Everyone knows God is a republican" bumper sticker was ripped off and i found a amnesty international sticker in its place (wtF?)
My Marines bumper sticker was covered with a Kerry sticker, again, WTF?
My NRA sticker got ripped off.  Luckily, they(NRA) also sent a sticker that goes on the INSIDE of the car, so now i used that one, haha.
It goes without saying my Bush sticker dissapeared the day after i put in on... Still need a new one.

AND I LIVE IN WYOMING!!!!11 WTF!
Damn university town.
I have had more encounters with dumbasses walking through halls wearing Kerry/pins and bumper stickers then  i could have ever fathomed.
One came up to me, and started flashing me with his sticker on his shirt and called me a "baby killer", i was wearing a Marines T-shirt i recieved at the last function my DEP pool had.  I felt kind of attacked and disrespected with this asshole in my face, so i grabbed the skinny weakling and slammed him into the wall and told him something along the lines of "If you EVER say that to me again you will regret being born."
He was visually scared shitless, and i just walked away.  I probably shook him up pretty bad, it wasnt a friendly push into the wall, he whiplashed his head pretty good.
Deserving of it though, calling Marines "baby killers" pisses me off beyong belief, instant rage you could call it.

GOOD ON YA!

SEMPER FI!!
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 4:02:22 AM EDT
[#46]
My neighbors know better.  They see me cleaning the guns, loading the truck with guns for the range, and they know I keep odd hours so I am up at different hours of the day/night.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 4:15:01 AM EDT
[#47]
Well nothing happened last night. Of coarse it rained all night and I'm sure those tree huggers stayed in thier hole so they wouldn't get an unwanted bath. God knows they work hard to get that layer of shit built up on them.

Just to up the anti, I'm going put out five signs tonight.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 4:17:32 AM EDT
[#48]
Around here it looks like there are an equal number of vandals stealing and spray painting on both Bush and Kerry signs.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 4:34:48 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
My neighbors know better.  They see me cleaning the guns, loading the truck with guns for the range, and they know I keep odd hours so I am up at different hours of the day/night.

I can see the news interview now ---

We never really knew him, except to wave as he went by

he always was doing something with guns and was up at all strange hours .............................

I never expected him to do something like "that".
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 4:57:03 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I can see the news interview now ---

We never really knew him, except to wave as he went by

he always was doing something with guns and was up at all strange hours .............................

I never expected him to do something like "that".

Expect the unexpected!!!!!!

Most know of the neighbors know I work .gov LE status
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top