Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/19/2003 6:48:41 PM EDT
The way I see it the door has already been opened and it is just a matter of time. We live in a sick society during a perverse time. I say some freak does so within a few years.

Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:50:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Obviously you have not met my first wife..
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:52:41 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Obviously you have not met my first wife..

Link Posted: 11/19/2003 6:55:51 PM EDT
[#3]
To late.... some clown married his dog awhile back,I'm trying to find the story,but I know I saw some where.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 7:03:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
To late.... some clown married his dog awhile back,I'm trying to find the story,but I know I saw some where.

Oh yeah? No shit?
I gotta see that. But:

Was it a marriage recognized by the .gov?

Sanctified by the church?

Can the dog inherit all of his belongings?

Health insurance?

Make medical decisions for the master? Although ya really gotta wonder who gets to be on top!

Found to be acceptable by some liberal judge anywhere?
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 7:07:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 7:07:56 PM EDT
[#6]
There sure is a lot of bestiality stuff on the internet.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 7:10:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
There sure is a lot of bestiality stuff on the internet.

and i'm sure you ran across all of it "by accident"

Link Posted: 11/19/2003 7:12:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh yeah? No shit?
I gotta see that. But:

Was it a marriage recognized by the .gov?

Sanctified by the church?

Can the dog inherit all of his belongings?

Health insurance?

Make medical decisions for the master? Although ya really gotta wonder who gets to be on top!

Found to be acceptable by some liberal judge anywhere?

Oh I'm sure the 9th court of PRK would sign off on it.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 7:15:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Proof of marriage in the animal kingdom.

Link Posted: 11/19/2003 7:21:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 7:34:26 PM EDT
[#11]
doggystyle?
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 7:39:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Isn't Feinstein married?
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 7:40:38 PM EDT
[#13]
shit I believe that is the case now.....just look around, some of the guys that are married, their wives don't fall in the human being catagory, in no stretch of the imagination
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 7:48:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 7:52:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 8:32:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Would Arock and MJ count?
Oh, wait, nevermind.
Link Posted: 11/19/2003 8:52:55 PM EDT
[#17]
I think I've seen people who had already married monkeys...or at least, I've seen people who MUST have an ape for one parent or the other.

I have to wonder...

Supposedly, chimpanzees and humans share over 99 percent of our genetic codes.

Has any overly enthusiastic scientist ever "worked up a batch" and used it to inseminate a chimpanzee (whether artificially or the natural way...what a hideous thought!)  just to see what happens?

I guess there are a lot of sheep herders out there who are glad that sheep are genetically incompatible with humans.  Otherwise, there's be a few woolly people running around...especially in Scotland and Ireland!

Well, come to think of it, many Scots ARE rather hairy at that, now, aren't they?  

CJ

Link Posted: 11/19/2003 8:54:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Very soon and that same day we will all have to wear helmets all the time. It is for our own good.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 5:57:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Unless you drive a motorcycle, of course.  You don't have to wear a helmet for THAT because that law was so uncool it was repealed here in Florida.

I don't freaking get it.  Here in Florida, a law was passed that requires your kids to wear helmets when riding their bikes, which is a relatively LOW head injury activity, while at the same time, the same legislature REPEALED the motorcycle helmet law, and that IS a high head injury activity, or at least the consequences of a motorcycle-related head injury are typically very severe.

Do you see a problem with this, or is it just me?

One one side it's a nanny state ("It's for the children!") and on the other side it's "Looking cool while riding an 800 pound motorcycle is FAR more important than protecting your delicate skull." and I just don't get what's wrong with these people.

I really don't think that helmets are necessary for kids on bicycles,  but they ARE for adults on motorcycles.    That's how it was when I was a kid and there didn't seem to be a problem.

CJ

Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:17:40 AM EDT
[#20]
"How long til man marries animal?"

Already happened.. you should see my brothers wife!
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:22:29 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
The way I see it the door has already been opened and it is just a matter of time. We live in a sick society during a perverse time. I say some freak does so within a few years.

Sadly, I believe you are correct.
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 6:35:31 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Unless you drive a motorcycle, of course.  You don't have to wear a helmet for THAT because that law was so uncool it was repealed here in Florida.

I don't freaking get it.  Here in Florida, a law was passed that requires your kids to wear helmets when riding their bikes, which is a relatively LOW head injury activity, while at the same time, the same legislature REPEALED the motorcycle helmet law, and that IS a high head injury activity, or at least the consequences of a motorcycle-related head injury are typically very severe.

Do you see a problem with this, or is it just me?

One one side it's a nanny state ("It's for the children!") and on the other side it's "Looking cool while riding an 800 pound motorcycle is FAR more important than protecting your delicate skull." and I just don't get what's wrong with these people.

I really don't think that helmets are necessary for kids on bicycles,  but they ARE for adults on motorcycles.    That's how it was when I was a kid and there didn't seem to be a problem.

CJ

Simple Cj, the motorcycle owners are very politically organized even better than gun owners.

Tj
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 7:34:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Did a search on "zoophilia", the new term for "bestiality."  They're already trying to make it acceptable.  Got this:
www.thoughtshop.com/fcz/

Edited to add:

It's already happening!  www.torontofreepress.com/archives/2002/weinreb72202.htm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top