Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2013 2:12:46 PM EDT
so my new gat is sitting at the FFL's now. Its a gun shop and not a kitchen FFL. on their website, it tells people not to call them and they will contact you to pick it up.  Of course i have the itch to call them. So what would a reasonable time to go by before I call them?
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:23:38 PM EDT
[#1]
8 minutes,7 seconds.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:23:52 PM EDT
[#2]
my ffl called me as soon as it arrived.  I would give them a few days and then stop by if it is not a long drive. did you have them order it for you or is it one you bought elsewhere and had shipped?  Sometimes that leads to  a little angst on their part
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:26:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
my ffl called me as soon as it arrived.  I would give them a few days and then stop by if it is not a long drive. did you have them order it for you or is it one you bought elsewhere and had shipped?  Sometimes that leads to  a little angst on their part
View Quote

i ordered it somewhere else for transfer. they have no problem with it according to others that have use them. I'm just itchy to get my gun!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top