Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/15/2005 12:54:12 PM EDT
So my city takes in 2500 poor displaced refugees from NO. There is a Catholic hospital two blocks away from their pens. Monday a young attractive nurse ends up missing. Wednesday they find her body, one shot to the head in the next county. Her car is still missing. I may be jumping to conclusions but WTF.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 12:57:37 PM EDT

Originally Posted By jcncc:
So my city takes in 2500 poor displaced refugees from NO. There is a Catholic hospital two blocks away from their pens. Monday a young attractive nurse ends up missing. Wednesday they find her body, one shot to the head in the next county. Her car is still missing. I may be jumping to conclusions but WTF.

Yes, you are jumping to conclusions.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 1:05:17 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Johninaustin:

Probably the right conclusion… reports are already pouring in of clashes between locals and evacuees.

I had a friend in Nashville who offered to take a family in she was told she would have to accept whoever was sent, no background checking would be done, and they would not be able to give her information to do her own… she wisely said no.

It is just plain stupid to relocate these people haphazardly all over the country without weeding out the violent felons, the innocent lumped in with predators… it is a recipe for mayhem especially in smaller communities and will sow the seeds for racial resentment for years to come.

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 1:06:45 PM EDT

Translation:

John knows something we don't.

I don't want to know, either way.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 1:09:55 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Max_Mike:

Probably the right conclusion… reports are already pouring in of clashes between locals and evacuees.

I had a friend in Nashville who offered to take a family in she was told she would have to accept whoever was sent, no background checking would be done, and they would not be able to give her information to do her own… she wisely said no.

It is just plain stupid to relocate these people haphazardly all over the country without weeding out the violent felons, the innocent lumped in with predators… it is a recipe for mayhem especially in smaller communities and will sow the seeds for racial resentment for years to come.

I offered to take in all the Svedish college girls in dire need. Amazingly, there was a group of 4! Their only English was "YA, Ya."

Then I woke up.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 2:09:40 PM EDT
Local news the other day said that several of the people shipped to Phoenix were convicted felons and registered sex offenders.

The governor was on record (on camera no less) before they arrived stating that she would let them all just come as they were and they would deal with the felons and sex offenders on a case-by-case basis.

She looks like a fuckin' idiot now.

Link Posted: 9/15/2005 2:16:21 PM EDT
...and I thought this thread was about poop...well, it is...sort of
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 2:20:03 PM EDT

Originally Posted By napalm:
Local news the other day said that several of the people shipped to Phoenix were convicted felons and registered sex offenders.

The governor was on record (on camera no less) before they arrived stating that she would let them all just come as they were and they would deal with the felons and sex offenders on a case-by-case basis.

Just like our gov....she IS an idiot.
We shipped out over 3000 sex offenders AND 1800 criminals escaped while being transfered during all that confusion in NO.
I don't like Loserana and don't wish this crap on anybody, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't find the whole situation kind of entertaining.
I hope every friggin' yankee/out of stater, that ever thought the "blacks" in NO were a noble, simple, repressed people get one in there house one night.
I remember a woman in the Quarter who remarked how cute the little savages were that were dancing behind a shoe box full of money....I thought "if she only knew". Well, here's her chance.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 2:25:22 PM EDT
I thought they confiscated all their weapons.

<­BR>

My crap usually sinks by the way.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 2:26:53 PM EDT

Originally Posted By HELOBRAVO:

Originally Posted By napalm:

Just like our gov....she IS an idiot.
We shipped out over 3000 sex offenders AND 1800 criminals escaped while being transfered during all that confusion in NO.
I don't like Loserana and don't wish this crap on anybody, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't find the whole situation kind of entertaining.
I hope every friggin' yankee/out of stater, that ever thought the "blacks" in NO were a noble, simple, repressed people get one in there house one night.
I remember a woman in the Quarter who remarked how cute the little savages were that were dancing behind a shoe box full of money....I thought "if she only knew". Well, here's her chance.

Do you have a source concerning the escapes?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 2:44:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/15/2005 2:45:34 PM EDT by X_Ring]
I think it depends on the consistancy of the turd. What did you last have to eat? How big is the turd? When was the last time your septic tank was emptied? There's just too many variables.
Top Top