Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2004 5:11:45 PM EDT
For just a private citizen, not to be used for a business. Is that even possible?
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:15:40 PM EDT
[#1]
It technically needs to be for a business.  You need to own your house unless your leaser is willing to alow you to be a firearms dealer on their property.  Need a safe or 10.  The fee's have been raised under the Klinton admin. to prevent you from doing exatly what you are thinking about.  You need to buy a shitload of firearms to make it cheaper for you to amass your collection to offset the FFL fee.

Ohh I see you are in Maryland.  Shit who knows there.  All my pistol cases say "Not for sale in Marryland"  so I assume it's not as easy there.
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:21:08 PM EDT
[#2]
its not worth the hassel if you just want to further your collection
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 5:22:18 PM EDT
[#3]
In Peoples Republik of MD, pistols must now have an integral safety lock if they were made after a certain date, and they also must come with a fired shell casing. The result of about 20 plus years of Demokrat rule. :-(
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top