Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/29/2002 9:41:19 AM EST
writing songs ? Don't you just love Alanis Morissette? Doesn't her music just set your heart afire with the passion of misspent youth? Don't you wish you could write catchy pop hits just like she does? Well now you can. http://www.brunching.com/toys/toy-alanislyrics.html post your best songs [:D]
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 9:46:04 AM EST
Who?? Was she with AC/DC?? Did she write Hells Bells or Dirty Deeds (Done dirt cheap)? Sgtar15
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 9:56:20 AM EST
Wow, point and click song writing. It actually sounds better than most of the stuff on the radio. I think I'll write music for it. "Why" Cars, pedestrians, roads Why God, Why? Pedestrians, streets, traffic Why God, Why? What have I done to deserve this blue horror? Surrounded on all sides with the Hell of traffic Like a Kipling character, I'm wordy and alone Why God, Why? Stop signs, cars, red lights Why God, Why? Traffic, red lights, roads Why God, Why? What have I done to deserve this blue disaster that is my life? Surrounded on all sides with the Hell of traffic Like a Kipling character, I'm wordy and alone Why God, Why? What have I done to deserve this blue misery? Surrounded on all sides with the Hell of traffic Like a Kipling character, I'm wordy and alone Why God, Why? Why God, Why? Why God, Why? Why God, Why? Why God, Why?
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 9:56:43 AM EST
[Last Edit: 7/29/2002 10:00:04 AM EST by KBaker]
Here's mine!
"Why" SUVs, Senators, Representatives Why God, Why? Senators, Gun-grabbers, liberals Why God, Why? What have I done to deserve this blue horror? Surrounded on all sides with the Hell of liberals Like a Shakespeare character, I'm wordy and alone Why God, Why? Tree-huggers, SUVs, Birkenstocks Why God, Why? Liberals, Birkenstocks, Representatives Why God, Why? What have I done to deserve this blue disaster that is my life? Surrounded on all sides with the Hell of liberals Like a Shakespeare character, I'm wordy and alone Why God, Why? What have I done to deserve this blue misery? Surrounded on all sides with the Hell of liberals Like a Shakespeare character, I'm wordy and alone Why God, Why? Why God, Why? Why God, Why? Why God, Why? Why God, Why?
View Quote
There's a #1 hit! No, wait! THIS one's better!
"I Think" I Think Politicians are really a huge problem I Think Senators are too much on my mind I Think Representatives have got a lot to do with why the world sucks But what can you do? Like a blue rain, beating down on me Like a Kipling line, which won't let go of my brain Like Alisha's ass, it is in my head Blame it on liberals Blame it on liberals Blame it on liberals I Think Gun-grabbers are gonna drive us all crazy And Tree-huggers make me feel like a child I Think Birkenstocks will eventually be the downfall of civilization But what can you do? I said what can you do? Like a blue rain, beating down on me Like a Kipling line, which won't let go of my brain Like Alisha's ass, it is in my head Blame it on liberals Blame it on liberals Blame it on liberals Like a blue rain, beating down on me Like Alisha's smile, cruel and cold Like Alishia's ass, it is in my head Blame it on liberals Blame it on liberals Blame it on liberals
View Quote
Platinum, baby! Platinum!
Link Posted: 7/29/2002 9:59:43 AM EST
Great! Here is the song I came up with: "Why" Liberals, democrats, feminists Why God, Why? Democrats, senators, Gun Control Why God, Why? What have I done to deserve this green horror? Surrounded on all sides with the Hell of Gun Control Like a Robert Frost character, I'm wordy and alone Why God, Why? Congressmen, liberals, lawmakers Why God, Why? Gun Control, lawmakers, feminists Why God, Why? What have I done to deserve this green disaster that is my life? Surrounded on all sides with the Hell of Gun Control Like a Robert Frost character, I'm wordy and alone Why God, Why? What have I done to deserve this green misery? Surrounded on all sides with the Hell of Gun Control Like a Robert Frost character, I'm wordy and alone Why God, Why? Why God, Why? Why God, Why? Why God, Why? Why God, Why? Balming
Top Top