Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2007 2:39:42 PM EDT
Title says it all.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 2:40:43 PM EDT
[#1]
a real annoying little yellow window will be on the left side of your screen for a month.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 2:41:33 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
a real annoying little yellow window will be on the left side of your screen for a month.

You mean in place of your avitar?
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 2:42:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

no. its a .. i guess "slide bar" it will scroll out onto the screen when u first log on the site saying when it will expire, and u press the side of it and it will sorta scroll over and you just see a yellow tab on the side of your browser window.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 2:44:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

no. its a .. i guess "slide bar" it will scroll out onto the screen when u first log on the site saying when it will expire, and u press the side of it and it will sorta scroll over and you just see a yellow tab on the side of your browser window.

Ok, I never intentionally log out of this site, so have never seen it.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 2:44:19 PM EDT
[#5]
No. You’ll get an extremely aggravating pop up while you navigate the site.

I reupped after a day of two of it.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 2:45:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ok, I never intentionally log out of this site, so have never seen it.

neither do i. its tehre starting 30 days before your accoumt expires. i just reupped last week and i had it there for like 2 weeks and its annoying as hell.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 2:52:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Large men in black suits come and grab you by your ankles then shake you upside down until the next year's membership dues fall out of your pockets.

Not enough money in your pockets?  You don't wanna know.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 2:52:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Click on Profile at the top center of the page, next to your name!
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 2:53:50 PM EDT
[#9]
I got a past due bill in the mail.
Link Posted: 8/13/2007 2:54:07 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Click on Profile at the top center of the page, next to your name!

Thanks guys.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top