Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2004 9:50:53 PM EDT
I think I may have a problem......   I'm afraid I'm a BRD afflicted gunnut.  When they ask me at work if I want overtime I think of how much I need to finish the M4.    When I pay bills, I wonder if there's enough left for a BCG.   When I see an animal at the zoo I wonder which rifle I'd like to use to drop it cleanly.   When I saw dawn of the dead I thought...   I already have enough ammo to deal with that....  
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 2:15:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Damn, I hope you don't pass it on to anyone here!!!!!  LOL  That would cost money to cure.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 2:53:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 3:06:25 AM EDT
[#3]
What if you are a gunnut AND afflicted with BRD? Is there any hope for the children?
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 6:41:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What if you are a gunnut AND afflicted with BRD? Is there any hope for the children?

I'm afraid my youngest son may be afflicted as well but so far it's just a mild case of gunnut as he's 13 and has built 2 blackpowder kits into a nice rifle and pistol set.   Unfortunately he's taken a liking to the evil AK side.   He's got disassembly/reassembly down to a few seconds faster than dad can do.  

I'm afraid it may be a hereditary disease.  
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:15:58 PM EDT
[#5]
It's not a disease. I can quit any time I want.
Gotta go. I'm packing stuff to go shooting in the AM.
So far I have the 1911, M1 Garand,2 ARs, Savage 110FLP 308, M24/47 Mauser, Taurus 357SIG  and a 10-22 packed up and ready to go.

It's gonna be a good day.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:20:31 PM EDT
[#6]
I have it.  I haven't even shot my first one that I got about 3 months ago (not many places around here to go, plus transportation is limited) and I'm already building up a second one.  Plus, I have a third, maybe even fourth build planned.  
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 7:21:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Shit, my friends been shooting guns for 15 years and they ain't hooked.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top