Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2004 9:58:56 PM EDT
second paragraph

KERRY: Well, you know, when I talked about the $87 billion, I made a mistake in how I talk about the war. But the president made a mistake in invading Iraq. Which is worse?

I believe that when you know something's going wrong, you make it right. That's what I learned in Vietnam. When I came back from that war I saw that it was wrong. Some people don't like the fact that I stood up to say no, but I did. And that's what I did with that vote. And I'm going to lead those troops to victory.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 10:05:02 PM EDT
[#1]
An undecided fool.  He stated 3 days ago on ABC that he can't really say whether or not the military action taken in Iraq was a good idea.  He said that he'd, "...have to wait for the outcome..." before he could make a sound conviction.

WTF?!?!

As Karen Hughes said earlier, on Sean Hannity's program: "Imagine President Lincoln standing on the edge of Gettysburg, saying, 'well, I'll just have to wait for the outcome before I can tell you whether or not it was a good idea'."

Is that a trait of a leader?  Most certainly not, my friend...most certainly not.

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:14:30 AM EDT
[#2]
so true
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:21:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Boil it downa bit, and you get....

Quoted:
...the president made a mistake in invading Iraq.....and I'm going to lead those troops to victory.

Kerry is NUTS.

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:31:55 AM EDT
[#4]
How do you interpret this quote from Kerry, today.

I don't.  I never learned to speak idiot.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:37:55 AM EDT
[#5]
I interpret it as good news for W!

sKerry's speech was full of sound bites that are ripe for the picking for any Republican ad.

sKerry may have been more polished last night, but there was no substance and on several occasions, I caught him contradicting himself in the same debate.

I think over the coming days you will see sKerry's message picked apart for what it is - mindless liberal psychobabble.

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:44:32 AM EDT
[#6]

Kerry didn't make a mistsake in "how he talked about the war."   He made a mistake in how he VOTED about the war, and what he has done about the war.  Bush should have nailed him on this misleading statement.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:46:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Sounds to me like he needs to pull the ketchup bottle out of his ass...
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 10:51:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 11:00:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Where's the pic of that cat when you need it !!!!!!!  WTF!!!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 11:02:41 AM EDT
[#10]
This is how I interpret that quote....

You don't know how to ease my pain
You don't know
You don't know what the sound is darlin'
It's the sound of my tears fallin'
Or is it the rain?
You don't know how to play the game
You cheat
You lie
You make me wanna cry
You make me wanna cry
Cry...
You make me wanna cry
You don't know
Don't you hear any voices cryin'?
That's the sound of my love(?) dyin'
Here comes the rain
You don't know how to play the game
You cheat
You lie
You don't even know how to say goodbye
You make me wanna cry
You don't know
You make me wanna cry
You make me wanna cry
Cry...

Godley & Creme... ghey...  
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 11:03:32 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
As Karen Hughes said earlier, on Sean Hannity's program: "Imagine President Lincoln standing on the edge of Gettysburg, saying, 'well, I'll just have to wait for the outcome before I can tell you whether or not it was a good idea'."

Which translates to: "If we win, good idea.  If we lose, bad idea."

God help us if that man gets elected.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 12:07:10 PM EDT
[#12]
And some people say Bush mangles the Engrish language!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top