Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/1/2001 4:05:13 PM EDT
So, I'm sitting here reading the last couple of day's posts, and suddenly realize that the clothes I wore home from her place are in the laundry, so they're not -- wheeeee-ewwww -- what still smells strange. [sex]

I took a half-hour scalding-hot shower when I got home.  It's gonna be embarassing going to the bar tonight with my buddy.  Last weekend was worse -- even after three of my trademark LONG showers, it was still, uh, "noticeable".  The stuff seems to sink in like skunk oil.

How the hell do you get "that odor" off??  Tomato juice bath?  Start buying "Summer's Eve" (sponsor of "America's Wildest Police Videos") giant-size two-packs at CostCo??  Full-body plastic wrap??
[img]http://www.attackcartoons.com/links.GIF[/img]
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 4:25:33 PM EDT
[#1]
... Be gentle with her. Just let her know that it time to move on. The times you had together were good but you've got to continue your journey.

... Flowers are a nice gesture too.
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 4:36:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 4:46:41 PM EDT
[#3]
If you'd stop riding her hershey highway, you probably wouldn't have that odor problem.
[:D]
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 4:50:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 4:59:18 PM EDT
[#5]
You'll get used to the heterosexual life after awhile, Achmed, and that smell won't bother you. You've got to try, man. Who knows, maybe in time you'll learn to like it.
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 5:07:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 5:16:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Man, try to keep that smell on you as long as you can. It will act like a pheromone, attracting more women at the bar. Well, at least the lezbos.
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 5:31:07 PM EDT
[#8]
You don't like the smell of pvssy? You're not one of...[b]those[/b]...are you?
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 5:33:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Memories, just think of memories
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 5:40:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 5:49:30 PM EDT
[#11]
HeHe.

This reminds me of a guy in high school who had a girl in the back seat of his old man's car while his friend was driving some back country roads.

After they dropped her off, the driver made him wear a glove they found in the trunk to keep the stink down.

Next sunday, on the way to church, his dad kept saying "What the hell stinks in here?!".  He was wearing the glove his son used to contain said stink the night or two before!!

The guy has been called "stink finger" ever since.

Rent the movie "Silkwood" and watch the decontamination scene, or get some of that stuff the coroner puts under his nose while elbow deep.....Or find a chick with a better smelling hatchet wound.

I never trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die.

Link Posted: 12/1/2001 6:04:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If you'd stop riding her hershey highway, you probably wouldn't have that odor problem.
[:D]
View Quote

Actually, that end smells a LOT better. [barf]  I asked about switching, but no dice!  I mean, seriously, this chick's is the worst I've ever had the pleasure of, uh, anyway, hmm.

Golgo-13, usually I *love* the smell of pvssy!  There are varying degrees.  This one. . . .

ControlFreak, which high school did that girl go to??  I'm thinking I might ask where she went.  Thanks for the warning;  I'll be sure we take *her* car when "parking" somewhere.

Pine-Sol, hmmmm?  Ok!  I'll try that!
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 6:20:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Does she use the sponge? they say it is good for a few days, but after some wild sex , it starts to smell really bad
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 7:12:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Try "Goo Gone" or "Formby's Lemon Oil".  Both are available @ Home Depot, Lowes, etc.

:*)
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 7:26:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Then there's always Brasso. Makes it sparkle and smell nice too.
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 7:36:38 PM EDT
[#16]
CLP! is the miracle cure!

If that don't work, break out the Hoppes #9 Nitro! [:D]
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 7:36:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 7:58:34 PM EDT
[#18]
If there is THAT much of a smell, then that woman ain't clean!!!!!  Puddy doesn't smell, or it shouldn't anyway... Mabey its just High School girls...
You didn't see any yellow cottage cheese-like stuff down there did you?
GAG...

BISHOP
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 8:07:57 PM EDT
[#19]
What?
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 8:12:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Try a nylon shotgun brush with bore solvent....
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 8:17:49 PM EDT
[#21]
After I broke up with my exgirlfriend, my friend commented on how much better my breath started smelling.

Might I suggest you drop her a subtle hint or two.
Christmas is close, give her FDS as a stocking stuffer.
Make her take shower with you before, use a brillo pad.
Tell her she REALLY REALLY needs to go see her OB/GYN.
Wear a clothes pin on your nose.
Gas mask
MOPPS gear
Have HazMat on speed dial.

Oh, this is even below me.
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 8:19:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Achmed,
It isn't natural for your woman's cooter to smell like fish, she may have a yeast infection.  A healthy punta is the sweetest smell in the world, maybe there is an excess of hair that other smells are sticking to.  Not trying to put down your woman but there isn't anything natural about fish odor.
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 8:28:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Soap and water, soap and water, soap and water!

What the hell's wrong with this world? The most ignorant thing I've ever read is that the virus that causes [i][b]herpes[/b][/i], is utterly destroyed by simple soap and water!

So why so much herpes? Don't folks realize you must wash thoroughly before every meal?

Hell, even a stupid racoon cleans its food in water before it eats it!

Eric The(Think-IsTheRacoonAboveMeOrBelowMeOnTheFoodChain?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 8:40:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Oh, another word of practical advise.....

Don't do Ass to Pussy.
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 8:46:30 PM EDT
[#25]
All I have to say is ..........
RUN!!!!!!!!!!
Don't look back. If a shower don't help ......nevermind, it might be to late already.
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 9:33:56 PM EDT
[#26]
KEROSENE
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 9:36:56 PM EDT
[#27]
 Well hell,,, somebody has to ask,,,,,,Did you eat her,,,,,,,????????
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 9:42:01 PM EDT
[#28]
smeg·ma (smgm)
n.
A sebaceous secretion, especially the cheesy secretion that collects under the prepuce or around the clitoris.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Latin smgma, detergent, from Greek, from smkhein, to wash off.]

[sex]
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 9:56:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 10:02:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
smeg·ma (smgm)
n.
A sebaceous secretion, especially the cheesy secretion that collects under the prepuce or around the clitoris.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Latin smgma, detergent, from Greek, from smkhein, to wash off.]

[sex]
View Quote

LOL!  Does the sex dictionary really say CHEESY?  HAHAHAHA!  What the hell do you think we're talking about anyway?  This girl is apparently leaking some smelly smegma fluid!

I take pride in the name I selected for the AR15.com boys, I'm RRotz on the FALFILES but I forgot my password and other stuff so I had to make a new account and Smeghead was the best I could think of.  :)
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 10:11:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Diesel Fuel
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 10:12:55 PM EDT
[#32]
don't know if this helps but usually when you cook fish, some alcohol helps get rid of that fishy smell.
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 10:17:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
don't know if this helps but usually when you cook fish, some alcohol helps get rid of that fishy smell.
View Quote

Uh, fresh fish doesn't smell like fish, it smells like the sea.  Unfresh Fish is fishy smelling and shouldn't be eaten.....
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 10:23:32 PM EDT
[#34]
so fresh fish doesn't smell like fish? I'd always thought the fish smell is supposed to be that fresh fish smell. I can't imagine what rotten fish smells like.

usually strongly aromatic molecules are like esters. So try using some organic solvent?
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 10:37:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
so fresh fish doesn't smell like fish? I'd always thought the fish smell is supposed to be that fresh fish smell. I can't imagine what rotten fish smells like.
View Quote

Please believe me, I'm a cunnilingus.....er......culinary expert here.  When buying fresh fish at the market look for clear eyes, not cloudy and no strong odor of fish but a salty sea smell.  A rotten fish smell is just that......rotten fish.
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 10:46:31 PM EDT
[#36]
When you smell it everyday for a living it stops bothering you.  Rather like Taco Bell if you ask me.  Now, green or cottage cheesy discharge is something else!  
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 10:47:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Nice to meet all you fellow "cunning linguists" ha ha ha

[:p]

Link Posted: 12/1/2001 10:52:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

I was wondering when someone was going to use that "cunning linguist" quote, bugger me for not using it first!
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 11:11:16 PM EDT
[#39]
why don't you eat a lemon

It is as good as some of the other advice you have gotten
john
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 11:29:15 PM EDT
[#40]
While you are taking that long shower, make sure you shampoo that mustache dude.  Works wonders after a night of Swisher Sweets and warm beer too.

- Anarki
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 11:29:29 PM EDT
[#41]
This is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time!  

Hmmmm, I would use some good hand cleaner..you know the kind that takes off oil and grease that mechanics use!  They make one that smells like oranges!

However, good old gun scrubber would probably work...may burn a bit at first but the pain will go away!

Okay...that part about the gun scrubber was a joke and play on words...get it...gun scrubber...

this is my rifle this is my GUN one is for fighting one is for fun...hahaha..get it?  Oh well!

medcop
Link Posted: 12/1/2001 11:57:44 PM EDT
[#42]
she may have vaganosis
a very odoriferous neither region (and i mean REAL bad) on the weaker sex is one of the symptoms. smelly discharge is another.

And yes is cureable with a vist to the ob/gyn.

or you can just use beer. one can for her the other eleven for you.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 12:09:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

... I don't know what that smell is but it [i]"kinda lingers"[/i]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 5:07:28 AM EDT
[#44]
I don't get it.
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 5:13:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Military Issue Rifle Bore Solvent....anything dangerous enough to cause cancer should clean just about ANYTHING............. [}:D]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 5:32:37 AM EDT
[#46]
Date a better class of womenz? [BD]

Eric The(Hey!IGottaEatThat,Remember?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 5:38:07 AM EDT
[#47]
I was in this situation once, and I didn't have the heart to be rude and come up for air... [0j]

I swear that it stuck with me for several days, and about made me puke everytime I thought about it. [puke]

Napalm couldn't cut that stench! [pyro]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 5:42:09 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 5:46:10 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/2/2001 5:58:59 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Soap and water, soap and water, soap and water!

What the hell's wrong with this world? The most ignorant thing I've ever read is that the virus that causes [i][b]herpes[/b][/i], is utterly destroyed by simple soap and water!

So why so much herpes? Don't folks realize you must wash thoroughly before every meal?

Hell, even a stupid racoon cleans its food in water before it eats it!

Eric The(Think-IsTheRacoonAboveMeOrBelowMeOnTheFoodChain?)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

so, you can prevent herpes by washing your racoon before you eat it???    [;)]

No_Expert
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top