Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/14/2003 3:10:12 PM EDT
I am in the sturmgewer factory. I cant figure out how to exfiltrate. The bomb doesn't give me enough time. And I cant find the exit either, though I have been killed before getting to search much.
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 11:47:14 PM EDT
Sorry, I haven't gotten there yet. College has taken all of my valuable time the last few months! [:P]
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 12:13:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/19/2003 12:15:17 PM EDT by ARndog]
It has been a while but I think that I remember how. You have to exit the room immediately after you place the TNT. You should go out the same way you came in, as that is the only exit IIRC. You have to fight your way out using the sturmgewehr(most of the other weapons don't have the accuracy, damage, and ROF to keep up with the influx of enemy troops). Make sure that you keep moving forward as the troop reinforcements are unlimited until you get out. **edited to add that you should make sure that your character is running instead of walking when you plant the TNT.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 10:57:52 PM EDT
If this is the final level where you have to get out with all the flames chasing behind you, the shotgun works great to get out with.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 11:04:04 PM EDT
Yup, the key is to [b]run like hell![/b] Don't stop to fight unless you absolutely have to. There's no tricks to it, just run and shoot.
Top Top