Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/8/2001 12:01:34 AM EDT
If you are restricted from owning a certain gun where you are right now, I'm not talking about being a fellon, more like if you are not allowed to posses a certain type of firearm where you are located due to state ordinance, do you care?  
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 12:48:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Um, yes?
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 12:58:29 AM EDT
[#2]
"How do you feel about gun laws now?"

The same way I felt about them yesterday, and the day before.

Of course we care.  An "infringement" is an infringement. "Now" is only one example of why those laws are BS.
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 1:09:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
"How do you feel about gun laws now?"

The same way I felt about them yesterday, and the day before.

Of course we care.  An "infringement" is an infringement. "Now" is only one example of why those laws are BS.
View Quote

What Stealth said [beer]
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 1:52:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 6:04:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 6:19:44 AM EDT
[#6]
What Stealth said. I'm not moving or giving them back though. Screw em.
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 6:21:26 AM EDT
[#7]
There is not a gun law on the books that is not an infringment on my rights as a citizen.  To that end, I do not acknowledge any gun laws.

I do play their game though, does that make me a bad citizen?
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 10:16:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Well, I can't buy a hangun, due to my age. I suppose, being under 21, I am far more of a threat/danger to society w/ a HK USP .45 than w/my HK USC .45, or Mossburg 88, or my Remington 870, or rueger 10/22, or. . . . well, you get the point.

Persionally, I feel any gunlaw is unconstitutional. -and moronic.

It's illegal to murder someone or harm/threaten someone violently, why to they need laws stating it's illegal to due it w/a particular item? If I go murder someone, I'm braking the law. Would I give a flyingfrog if I was "illegally carring a handgun under the age of 21" when I shot some guy *15 times* in the back (instead of only 10 times if I hadden't illegally manufatured a hi-cap mag for my post-ban weapon)? Am I gonna stop and think? Crap, it's illegal for me to have/use this gun, I better grab a baseball bat or knive and use tht instead!

Later,
Justin

Disclaimer: Above situation is an example made up even, I didn't nor do I intent to do that! I'm a nice guy, and have never owned, possessed, or manufatured any illegal gun, mag, or other device, nor have I ever commited any crime of any nature. I am guilty of a misdomener, I got a speeding ticket once. Good thing that doesn't ban me from owning a gun.
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 10:20:36 AM EDT
[#9]
I think it sucks, they won't let me buy that cool 90MM, something about artillery and licenses and neighbors.  Stupid f%&kheads.
Ice [}:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top