Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/21/2006 1:25:25 AM EDT
I see on threads where people "tag" the thread for future reference.  How is that done?  I've just been putting them in my "favorites".  thanks
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:32:06 AM EDT
[#1]
When you become a paid member you can ''tag'' a thread and read it later in ''my active topics''.

store.ar15.com/store/category.html?cat=2
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 1:55:09 AM EDT
[#2]
like this

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:14:30 AM EDT
[#3]
tag
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:15:08 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
tag

+1
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:23:04 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
When you become a paid member you can ''tag'' a thread and read it later in ''my active topics''.

store.ar15.com/store/category.html?cat=2

Harry's right.

When you become a paying member ($25-$100), you get extra buttons including one called "My Active Topics"

This selection brings up all discussions that you have posted in that have had any activity in them for the last 3 days

Its a way of finding a thread later. Like when you need more time, have something to contribute but want to verify something first

etc.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:32:26 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm not sure...
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:58:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 6:56:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Or . . . if you are not a member you can subscribe to a thread and tag it. Then you can save the email to a special folder you make just for that. Then you can unsubscribe, that way you can always get to the link. Or you can just leave it subscribed until you are no longer interested in the topic.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top