Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 2/11/2002 8:14:58 PM EDT
I'm using hot mail and have some friends I e-mail links to sights and some AR-15 topics, how do I save a link and hotmail it, I also don,t have a clue on how to cut and paste from my favorites list to e-mail. Thanks for the lesson.
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 3:58:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/12/2002 4:00:12 AM EDT by mr_wilson]
Blkbrd - if your running Windows above your [b]BACK[/b] button should be the word [b]File[/b]. Pick (left click) on it, scoll down to [b]Send[/b], there should be an arrow on the right, slide mouse over and box should appear with 3 options: Page by e-mail [b]Link by e-mail[/b] Short-cut to Desktop Pick second option, then all you have to do is fill in the e-mail address of person you want to send to. [b]If this is not compatible with your system.[/b] From the website you want to link, then pick (left click) in address bar above, (should say http://www.ar15.com/) with click address should be highlighted blue. Then click [b]Edit[/b] followed by [b]Copy[/b]. Go to your Hotmail enter address of person your sending link to and [b]Edit/Paste[/b] link you've copied into body of message and send e-mail. One of these methods should get you what you want. Mike
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 9:47:52 AM EDT
Top Top