Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2006 4:50:12 AM EDT
I have a universal remote for both a TV and VCR/DVD.  I works for the TV but I cant figure out how to get it to work for the VCR/DVD.  Any ideas?
Its pretty close to this model.

Remote
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:59:52 AM EDT
[#1]
When all else fails: "Read the instructions" that came with your Universal Remote, as it should have the codes for the vast majority of VCRs and DVD players.

Enter the proper code (note: ya may have to try more than the first one) and remote should work.

Mike
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:03:59 AM EDT
[#2]
try their website if you lost the instructions
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:04:54 AM EDT
[#3]

When all else fails: "Read the instructions" that came with your Universal Remote, as it should have the codes for the vast majority of VCRs and DVD players.

Thats the problem...I bought it a few months ago and set it JUST for the TV and threw out the instructions.  Now  my VCR/DVD remote just broke...and I cant figure out how to set my Universal remote.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:05:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Use the codes provided in the instructions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top