Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/29/2001 4:53:02 PM EDT
I tried posting a question about a rifle in here, but the only response I got was the moderator who told me he was locking the topic, and to put it in a more appropriate place... can anyone tell me how to do that?  I'm missing something here...
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 4:57:33 PM EDT
[#1]
First of all welcome to black rifle country.

There are many different type of forums here. The GD forum is for just that Gen'l Discussion. If you go to the main page you will find all the other forums. I you have a Maintenance question you will need to go to the Maintenance Forum, Legal question in the Legals forum etc. If you are looking to sell something Go to the Equipment Exchange Forum. Mainly use the main page as a jumping off point to the other forums.

Have fun, hope you enjoy your stay.
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 5:00:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Your post was in the Limited Edition Forum.  You might want to post it in the General Discussion forum instead.  
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 5:33:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I was hunting for opinions about a particular type of rifle/sight combo, what forum would that qualify for?
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 5:39:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I was hunting for opinions about a particular type of rifle/sight combo, what forum would that qualify for?
View Quote

1) Optics, Mounts and Sights and/or:
2) General dicussion
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 5:39:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I would start with Optics, Mounts, and Sights.  
Link Posted: 4/29/2001 9:13:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top