Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2001 6:14:49 PM EDT
I promised a picture of my Bushy A3 with the new KAC mounted Aimpoint and the ARMS40 and I can't figure out how to post a picture here.  Help

Mudboy
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 6:44:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Okay, here it goes:
Go to webshots.com and open an account(free), place your photo in there. After your photo is on that site, double click on the photo, after the photo opens up, right click on it, click on "properties". Highlight the URL(address), right click on the highlight and select "copy". Then come back here, right click and select "paste". Now the URL will be on here. Add img to the front and /img to the back of the URL. Place the img's in [  ].
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:05:41 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 7:22:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Did it work for ya?? Sometimes you have to remove the "http://".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top