Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2005 12:29:33 PM EDT
I've been having a recuring dream for the last 9-nights! It has to do with a security issue and I want to send them an email or fax...I just dont want to go on any "lists".

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:30:08 PM EDT
[#1]
What, like the "crazy" list?

Jim
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:30:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Your already on the "list", why do you think you get the "dreams"?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:30:51 PM EDT
[#3]
My advice is look up their website on the internet and send an email according to their rules etc. I dont have their website right off hand but its easy to find.
Good luck.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:31:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What, like the "crazy" list?

Jim

No frickin' doubt.

Consider posting it here; maybe the ATF will forward it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:31:54 PM EDT
[#5]
So, tell us about the dream......

and your mother.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:36:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I've been having a recuring dream for the last 9-nights! It has to do with a security issue and I want to send them an email or fax...I just dont want to go on any "lists".

When boarding your next flight, tell the flight attendant you "have an important note for the pilot."

I'm sure they'll get it (and you) to the right person  
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:41:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Check out The Poor Man's James Bond from a public library. Write a description of the dream on the flyleaf. Return the book. DHS will have the info in no time.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:44:47 PM EDT
[#8]
If you can't post what the dream was, at least tell us if it warrants buying more ammo.

ETA: Post a poll advising how much more ammo to get.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:45:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Your already on the "list", why do you think you get the "dreams"?

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:46:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Just do a couple of goggle searches on 'bomb making', 'asassination', 'al-queda', 'president', 'randy weaver', 'unibomber', 'timothy mcveigh' and 'waco' and someone will be right with you.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:46:52 PM EDT
[#11]

No....no....I'm 100% serious. I heard that a couple years ago, people dreamt about the tragedy a few days before it happened. It's really no big deal, I just want to get the word out there to look for certain things.

Maybe I have ESPN or something and can see the future. Its happened before.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:48:23 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I pretty sure you have ESPN and possibly something else. Oh, I know. I bet its HBO.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:50:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Dude, post the dream here. They're reading this thread as we speak.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:54:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Yes. At least let your friends here know what the heck you were dreaming (and where the event took place) so we can take our own necessary precautions.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:54:54 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

It's not a dream of seeing a long haired mustached guy in a Hawaiian shirt carrying a LeMat revolver shot by security at a air port ist it? Then a blond gal in a red dress comes running up to him and hugs his dieing body.....

ETA: By chance is your first name Cole??

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:55:33 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

You already have their attention. Just post your dream here. They will se it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:56:21 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's not a dream of seeing a long haired mustached guy in a Hawaiian shirt carrying a LeMat revolver shot by security at a air port ist it? Then a blond gal in a red dress comes running up to him and hugs his dieing body.....

I just hope it's not the one where you go to school and everyone is laughing at you and you realize you are only wearing fuzzy slippers...

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:57:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Stop eating Mexican food and maybe the dreams will pass.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:58:46 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I pretty sure you have ESPN and possibly something else. Oh, I know. I bet its HBO.

It could be "The ocho".
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:59:02 PM EDT
[#20]
It's not the one with the Barbie dolls dancing in whipped cream while your mom plays bongo drums again is it?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:59:11 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

NOOOO WAAAY! You see the problem is that it MAY give some stupid <removed> ideas. I dont want it to become a self-fulfilling profecy. I'm trying to help out here not hurt us.

Thats why I've always been pissed off at the media reports showing our security deficiencies. The media places us all at risk when they do this stuff.

<Racial slur removed, consider this a warning since your IMs and email are turned off. -- Defcon>
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:59:26 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Looser!..
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 12:59:28 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You mean the crazy dentist and the coked up whore?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:00:20 PM EDT
[#24]
I had a dream of being in a very tall building that was falling about right before 9/11 2001. :(
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:01:10 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You mean the crazy dentist and the coked up whore?

Yup thats the ones... You have them too!!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:01:11 PM EDT
[#26]
I had a dream too!

How do I get in contact with Paris Hilton?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:02:04 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
No....no....I'm 100% serious. I heard that a couple years ago, people dreamt about the tragedy a few days before it happened. It's really no big deal, I just want to get the word out there to look for certain things.

Quick change the channel before the white truck and the men with nets come to get you.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:03:16 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Probably truer than not....and you have nothing to lose in terms of credibility by posting it here.
Frankly, if you have thought of something that we havent, please share the wisdom so we can benefit from your knowledge.

I will be pretty pissed if I get killed in an attack, and then I meet you in heaven someday and you mention, "Oh yeah, I knew that was going to happen".

Then again, I guess no one gets 'pissed' in heaven.....still, share the wealth.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:03:59 PM EDT
[#29]
I fear this thread has taken a turn for the worse.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:06:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Post a description of the dream here.  We have .gov lurkers.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:12:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Whatever you do, don't put the note in a bookbag and just leave it in the Capitol Building. They might not be able to read it after they destroy the bag.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:14:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Let's say, hypothetically, if you won a 2 week vacation to any state in the US during the week of 9/11, which state would you avoid?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:21:44 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Let's say, hypothetically, if you won a 2 week vacation to any state in the US during the week of 9/11, which state would you avoid?

Like any other day... any state that does not honor my carry permit.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:26:21 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Yea, you probably have ESPN, whats going to be on sport center next, never mind I'll just check local listings.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:29:54 PM EDT
[#35]

"Do you ever dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?"
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:32:27 PM EDT
[#36]
I've got a pen and paper - go ahead.
I'll pass it along to the higher ups.

Seriously though - let's hear it.
The ARFcom hive mind is wise and people have many hidden knowledge bases - they may be able to help interpret your dream.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:33:13 PM EDT
[#37]
My wife dreams what I get her for Christmas, even if I buy the gift, throw away the receipt, and keep it in the trunk of my car.  She is accurate every time.  It sucks.

ETA:  The boy has disabled his ability to receive IM's.  I guess he got flooded with IM's at some point in the past.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:35:13 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I fear this thread has taken a turn for the worse.

tell us the dream, why not warm us too? I beleive in stuff like that.

I had a dream for about a week straight that I was driving on the highway and a car cut me off, I smashed into the back of it and my car flipped. A week later a car cut me off I jammed the breaks the front of my car was about 1 inch from his bumper. I got hit by the car behind me but everyone was alright.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:40:23 PM EDT
[#39]
I dont believe in ESP, but for about 3 days before 9-11 I felt extremely sad for some reason, like I had lost a loved one and almost to the point of crying.  I thought I had some kind of chemical imbalance and needed anti-depresants, then it came and I knew why.  After the initial shock of 9-11 I was fine.  If I start feeling like that again, I am not leaving the freakin house.

It was like Obie won, I felt a great disturbance in the force,  NO SHIT - it freaked me out.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:47:35 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
"Do you ever dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?"

Started to say that but couldn't remember it correctly.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:49:33 PM EDT
[#41]
was it the one about al-Zarqawi giving you a hot oil back massage?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:51:59 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
I had a dream too!

How do I get in contact with Paris Hilton?

+33-1-58 36 6700
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:37:57 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

...or just BO
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:57:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Just go get one of these:

It will be all right.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 3:15:08 PM EDT
[#45]
I get an urge to buy that book from time to time.  Never read it though.  I have 20 copies.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 3:28:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Just report the dream to the FBI via the FBi web site. or post the dream here someone will drop a dime on it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:03:25 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

I am more disturbed by your avatar than by the fact that we dream alike.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top