Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/23/2001 10:18:40 PM EDT
I've been thinking about this for a little while now, but how would I go about doing this? Who do I call? Is there a website where I can apply? How much does this license cost and how long does the process from start to finish last? At the rate I'm ordering "older" firearms maybe it would be wise to do this instead of spending $35(hey it's NY!!![puke]) per FFL transfer. Help please....Much Thanks in Advance!
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 5:06:54 AM EDT
Wave - head on over to [url]www.cruffler.com[/url] and more specifically [url]www.cruffler.com/becomingcruffler.html[/url] for detailed instructions on how to obtain your C&R. If it sounds easy - thats because it is [:D] The license will certainly pay for itself in no time considering that a transfer through a dealer costs nearly $20 to begin will. Another benefit of the license will be that any of the dealers you send your C&R to, will then be able to take ammo orders - just as if they had your drivers license and signed statement. Good luck, I've had mine for about 8 months now and have purhcased a Rom SKS and Yugo M48, both in pristine condition from AIM surplus. The whole process takes anywhere from 2 to 5 months depending on how backed up the ATF [puke] is
Link Posted: 5/24/2001 1:38:38 PM EDT
HK - Perhaps you can answer the question raised on another thread. Did you have to still go through an FFL Dealer on the SKS or were you able to perform the transfer directly to you.
Top Top