Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 8/7/2002 5:36:47 PM EST
How do I go about initiating a lien/claim against a corporation that has filed for bankruptcy without hiring an attorney?
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 6:08:36 PM EST
Quickly, file a Proof of Claim in the Clerk's Office of the Bankruptcy Court in which the corporation's bankruptcy is pending! Time is of the essence, so please contact me if you need a blank Proof of Claim form to file! Are you an unpaid employee? What sort of claim do you have? IM me or e-mail to ericthehun@hotmail.com! Eric The(BankruptcyLawyer)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 6:28:58 PM EST
I may have to do the same thing soon. My company owes me ~$3500 in unpaid expenses and it appears as if they may file Chapter 11 soon.
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 6:42:17 PM EST
EricTheHun. It is against "Vanguard Airline". They're based in Kansas City, MO. Vanguard lost my baggage and was willing to reimburse 1/3 of my original cost BEFORE they filed for bankruptcy. I have not received any payment as yet. Here's my original topic [url]http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=136607[/url]
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 7:05:21 PM EST
Here is a Proof of Claim that is correct for all United States Bankruptcy Courts: [url]http://www.uscourts.gov/bankform/formb10new.pdf[/url] As you can see, it's a pdf file so you'll need Acrobat, or whatever, to download it! When you get it, fill it out! But first you need to know which Bankruptcy Court Vanguard's case was filed in! It might not be it's home Court. They could just as easily file in whatever state they have assets/business in! Eric The(StayWithMeOnThis)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 8/7/2002 7:12:13 PM EST
EricTheHun, I appreciate your help. I owe you one!
Top Top