Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/5/2004 2:38:08 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 2:39:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll let you know if I meet her, but Im not expecting to.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 2:40:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Said yes.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 2:41:03 AM EDT
[#3]
I walked up to her and said: "nice shoes, want F@#*"
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 2:42:06 AM EDT
[#4]
roofy...

S.O.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 2:44:01 AM EDT
[#5]
One of those ring toss things at the carnival.  Cost me like $40 in quarters trying.    
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 2:46:04 AM EDT
[#6]
All night poker game, she asked if I could poke her all night, I said I was game.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 2:47:41 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
roofy...

S.O.

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 3:30:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Three words.

al-co-hol.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 3:34:07 AM EDT
[#9]

How did you win your girl?

1978 poker game in Philadelphia.  I had pocket aces.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 3:34:30 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
All night poker game, she asked if I could poke her all night, I said I was game.

That's good.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 3:35:18 AM EDT
[#11]
with a club
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 3:37:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Mine was easy, I saved her life.  She was drowning in a canoe that got sucked under a fallen cottenwood tree and was about 5 nfeet under the water.  I saved her and we were engaged within two months.  That was twenty years and four kids ago and we are still together...better than ever!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 3:37:44 AM EDT
[#13]
I met my wife through her brother. Him and I went to his house to get some Harley parts and she saw me there. Months later she saw me in a club and asked if I'd dance with her and we hit it off. Rest is history.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 3:41:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Cock slap.

They fall for it every time.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 3:43:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 3:45:22 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I went over to her house with my stethoscope, sphygmometer, and thermometer

Oral or rectal?

(Sorry, it had to be asked.)

I "won" the last one by turning to her while we were watching a movie and starting to paw her all over.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 3:45:54 AM EDT
[#17]
One inch at a time, over the course of about 30 seconds.  Actually, it was a form of reverse headgames that chicks so like to play in their early 20's.  When her & her friends started 'playing the games', doing their best to shred ones heart as they so enjoy doing, they learned that my games were superior to their own.  Game, Set, Match Amish.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 3:50:43 AM EDT
[#18]
I'm a good looking guy, so i didn't really have to win my girl at all, she saw how cute i am, and we've been together ever since.  I feel bad for ugly people...
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 3:54:51 AM EDT
[#19]
not sure i just sat at the bar licking my eyebrows
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 3:58:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Didn't have to.  She said it was love at first sight and I never stood a chance.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:21:07 AM EDT
[#21]
I traded her father two good ponies and a rifle for her.  She heap good squaw!

Seriously...she began to recite the Robert Frost poem "Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening".

I finished it.  I always knew my mouth would get me in trouble.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:24:41 AM EDT
[#22]
I'm Catholic and

as;dflkh a'lh  'arodslknv,zmx/,n/poiyi
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:27:33 AM EDT
[#23]
I moved in nextdoor from  her.  She had an ass of a boyfriend that didn't get along well with her dog.  I stuffed dog treats in my pockets to get in good with the dog.  While the boyfriend kept being an ass I went out of my way to do things for her.  It didn't take long for her to dump him and come to me.  We have been happy since
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:06:37 AM EDT
[#24]

Mine was easy, I saved her life.

Wow.

I was with my great-nephew in St Albans, WV a few years ago, and he jumped into a frozen stream to rescue a girl who had slipped.  He didn't even get a date.  Later he ran into her after she moved near Gastonia, NC.  Ditto the no date again.  He found a job for her after she lost hers so she wouldn't have move back to WV.  Ditto no date.  Maybe I'm just old-fashined, but I think you should at the very least get dinner with someone after jumping off a bridge into icy water to save them.  Sigh, girls today.z
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:07:59 AM EDT
[#25]
My wife loved me since she was 12, or so she says.  I had no interest in her till I was about 20.  I don't think it was anything I did that was special...I was just me.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:17:46 AM EDT
[#26]
Relentless gentlemanly pursuit.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:19:25 AM EDT
[#27]
I begged.

eta - It was easy, because it was Love at first sight for the both of us.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:21:10 AM EDT
[#28]
After 25 years together, I'll be damned if I can figure it out. She was a popular varsity cheerleader & I was a somewhat studious nerd....way back when that sort of thing mattered.  I'm only guessing she figured she could somehow fix me. SHE is the reason I am the person I am now & I do my best to make sure she gets everything she wants.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:22:47 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Mine was easy, I saved her life.  She was drowning in a canoe that got sucked under a fallen cottenwood tree and was about 5 nfeet under the water.  I saved her and we were engaged within two months.  That was twenty years and four kids ago and we are still together...better than ever!

That's awesome.

I got mine with my charisma, guitar-playing skills, and a big johnson (not to be discreet)
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:23:19 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I'm Catholic and

Aparantly I've missed out on something since I started browsing only from work.

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:27:24 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm Catholic and

this is where lk.gbyufgy7;gip[g[g'hh started.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=277885&page=1

give me a min. and I will find the first one.
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=276745 The beginning.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:29:49 AM EDT
[#32]
I was a smart ass the first* time I met her.  I was new to the command and was headed outside for a smoke. (Since she was on convolescent leave for surgery she wasn't there when I signed in.) At the bottom of the stairs there was a security door that she was coming through on crutches. I got to the door and she was up 3-4 steps when I heard "HEY, I don't know you". I turned around with out skipping a beat and said "You're right, you don't", smiled and let the door continue to close. I caught it and opened it back up and she was still standing on the steps with her mouth hanging open .  We said a few words about my last duty station and I went out to smoke. It took me 2-3 months to get her to talk to me again, she was "intimidated" by me. LOL It's been 4 years and we have our second son on the way.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:32:45 AM EDT
[#33]
I took a summer job at a church camp as a counselor-and-anything-else-they-need-me-to-do.

Mrs B (she was Miss H then) was also there.

During staff training, we played a game did a cooperative activity in which we were to line up according to our birthday, without speaking.

She and I were the last ones in line, because we were both born on the same day, and we were working out the year.  (She's two years younger.)

She was cute, but my feelings were toward another young lady on staff.  She and I started to hit it off, until I found that she was just looking for a summer fling.  I was in my third year of college, so I had no time for "flings".  Some words from Mrs B (then Miss H) put an end to it from the other side.

The result was that I renounced marriage.  I was fed up with the "prelimiaries to marriage".

Mrs B (Miss H) and I started "dating" or "going steady" or whatever it's called now, about a week later.  (It's tough to "date" when you're staff at a summer camp.)

That was in 1993.  We got married in 1997.

And, since Wedge1082 neglected it...
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:39:13 AM EDT
[#34]
I was young and thin and wearing a yellow t-shirt.  She asked me what kind of music I liked, and I replied "both kinds: country and western"  She got the "Blues Brothers" reference and it's been together for 8 years since.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 5:44:44 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm Catholic and

this is where lk.gbyufgy7;gip[g[g'hh started.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=277885&page=1

give me a min. and I will find the first one.
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=276745 The beginning.

From Wedge1082's sigline:

plkhlyuhgudryszwsrtgfhyjikni67e4esrfvyujinjnul,u76e43e676yvuj

Here's the keyboard path:
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:53:52 AM EDT
[#36]
I used to go to a neighborhood video rental store solely because it was right around the corner from my apartment.  It was a pretty big shop and had several female employees.  I was getting my rentals checked out, and the counter girl (really cute, brunette, GREAT figure...and 3 or 4 hickeys on her neck) gave me a compliment about my eyes or something and asked me out.  The hickeys were a total turn-off for me, so I just said 'umm, no thanks' and left.

I was returning my videos later in the week and Marcus (the only guy who worked there) tells me that there's a girl who wants to meet me and gave me a description.  It could only have been one girl who worked there from his description, and she wasn't working that day.  I wrote a quick note asking her to meet me at a coffee shop at suchnsuch time/date and asked Marcus to staple it to the back of her timecard.  I properly met Mrs Colt that day.  She told me that there was a store bet among the girls on who could 'catch the guy with the motorcycle' and that she wasn't playing until I shot down the slutty girl.  (nothing gentlemanly about it....I just didn't want to catch the gonaherpasyphilaids)

We just celebrated our 10th anniversary and life is GOOD!  (she left the video store to manage a gun shop shortly after we met)
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:55:07 AM EDT
[#37]
I won her in a carnival game. I managed to knock down three of the fuzzy cats. I should have kept playing so I could trade up.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:56:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Persistence...I never gave up
be careful on that one though. With some people you might end up with a restraining order.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:03:33 AM EDT
[#39]
Bought my to-be wife a hamster, complete with cage and left it on her apartment doorstep, along with a note from Mr. Hamster telling her what a good guy I was and to give me another chance. It worked.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:03:52 AM EDT
[#40]
Eat it.  Own it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:06:18 AM EDT
[#41]
Rugged good looks+huge penis

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:13:58 AM EDT
[#42]
I didn't "win" her.

I took her.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:14:24 PM EDT
[#43]
I can't believe no one used the old "pooper then pics" ploy to win 'em over.....
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:29:27 PM EDT
[#44]
Relentless pursuit.

Calling, showing up late at night.

Oh sure some call it stalking,

I know she loves me.

or I would if she would ever call me back and not the police.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:39:43 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Variation on an earlier thread.

What was the one thing you did to win your girl?

My fiancée told me it was when she had the flu.  We had only known each other about 2 months.

I went over to her house with my stethoscope, sphygmometer, and thermometer and gave her a full checkup.  I brought over some chicken soup and theraflu also.

What I really did is just what I have been trained to do.  I did a drug evaluation on her.  But hell, she didn't know that.  

She tells me this is when she realized I was a caring person.  She had thought all cops had a "hard heart".  (her words)

Ebay
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:42:48 PM EDT
[#46]
I broke a beer bottle over her head and tossed her in the trunk of my car.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:47:01 PM EDT
[#47]
She was an instructor at a Dojo I was attending. Watched me go through a devastating breakup. Later told me that watching me handle a broken heart like a man was what won her over.

It sounds trite, but I still can't figure out how I got so lucky.

Just to add irony to life, the ex who broke my heart moved into the rental house next door to us last spring, after breaking up with the guy she had been cheating on me with.  Now she gets to see me with my smart, capable babe of a wife in our beutiful home.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:56:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Easy

we were at a church social, a theme dance - she was the best looking girl there and I was the worst dancer (strangely enough I won the award for best dancer).  I managed to step on her feet the right number of times (I must have put her into submission)and the rest is history.

6 years and 3 children later...
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:57:13 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
I can't believe no one used the old "pooper then pics" ploy to win 'em over.....

Yeah, I was waiting for that too.  I'll do it:

1)Realized it was a TRAP!
2)stuffed it in her pooper
3)posted pics
4)tannerite!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:59:33 PM EDT
[#50]
I showed her my Johnson.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top