Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/17/2016 4:22:03 AM EDT
When they were being dropped, the media never reported on them.
People don't know what's in these emails.
Only a handful of people were paying attention.

Link Posted: 12/17/2016 4:23:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Did the DNC ever deny the content?
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 4:25:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

No one has.
Not Hillary, not the DNC, not that bitch from CNN.
No one.

There is some real criminal shit in those emails.
The Commies must be desperate if they are willing to risk it being exposed.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 4:37:06 AM EDT
[#3]
for me they were like adding wonderful spices to a juicy steak, so much win
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 4:37:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, it was always kill the messenger, not the message.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:15:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Absolutely enough of an edge to make the fractions of a difference needed to win the election imho. It proved a lot of the BS around Clinton.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 5:25:11 AM EDT
[#6]
It made it look like she had lots to hide, which led to her being called Crooked Hillary and the name sticking.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 6:04:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Not surprised no one is talking about what actual state secrets those compromised machines had on em.

But yeah  leaking emails are more important than figuring out what info is out there.

Link Posted: 12/17/2016 7:50:24 AM EDT
[#8]
When you are talking thin margins like 10k votes swinging a blue state red, every little bit had something to do with it. The deplorables comment, the emails, the Comey letter, the stumble getting in the van, hell, the fact Hillary is an unlikeable bitch had a small part in it.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 8:15:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 8:48:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Well considering that Hillary won the popular vote, I'd say they didn't have much of an effect.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 8:50:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Well considering that Hillary won the popular vote, I'd say they didn't have much of an effect.
View Quote

She did NOT win the popular vote, do your homework.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 9:04:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

To be fair she received the most votes of any candidate, but there were more votes cast against her than for.  She did not win a majority of votes- that would be more than 50%- she did not get that.  Add Trump, Stein, Johnson and every fringe candidate up and that total was over 50%. So yes, FHRC 'won' or received the most popular vote but not the majority of votes.  

And no, the emails didn't influence the election.  Anti-Hillary's were going to vote against her no matter what just as Hillary fanatics were going to vote for her no matter what.  This 'Russian Hacking' thing is all a propaganda scheme to try to delegitimize Trump.  All it did was expose what we always knew about the dems.  
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 9:14:22 AM EDT
[#13]
The truth came out regarding Hillary and the DNC for those that were willing to listen. It was a job our news agencies weren't willing to do. I hope Trump has a press conference when he becomes President and dispels Obama's, Hillary, DNC and MSM lies.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 9:15:09 AM EDT
[#14]
I didn't pay a lot of attention to them since I already opposed Hillary before she even announced she was running, so it had no effect on me. Neither did the Comey thing, nor the "deplorables" comment.

From what little I know about those issues, all they did for me is to confirm things I already thought to be true. There was never a snowball's chance in hell that I would have voted for her.

I sincerely hope she and her party believe these are the actual reasons she loss, because when you are less than honest with yourself about the mistakes you have made, you tend to repeat them.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 9:22:42 AM EDT
[#15]
You're suggesting that facts can get in the way of a propaganda line (now called "the narrative").

The government and the media don't make that mistake.
They spin or ignore facts. They make up facts if necessary.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 9:28:14 AM EDT
[#16]
There should be people in jail because of those emails. That will never happen.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 9:32:35 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

On the contrary, she did very much indeed win the popular vote. The popular vote is the total percentage of all votes tallied in a Representative Democracy which she won. What Hillary did not win was the Majority vote, which can best be described as having over 50% of the vote. What Hillary received was a plurality of the votes, which can be described that having the greatest amount of votes in a non binary election.

Link Posted: 12/17/2016 9:32:42 AM EDT
[#18]
The DNC/Podesta/etc emails did not effect the election.  Hillary's inability to explain and account for her own classified emails probably had more of an impact.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 9:33:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL, bitter clinger

she had more total votes.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 9:34:31 AM EDT
[#20]
The content of the emails should be the only focus.

Dishonest people are doing their best to shift the focus to something else. Anything else.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 9:36:13 AM EDT
[#21]
They exposed the left as criminal liars who hate the common American voter, suck rich investor cock, and will do anything legal or illegal to get elected.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 9:39:06 AM EDT
[#22]
The press was constantly saying they were having no effect, so let's believe them.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 9:48:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

On the contrary, she did very much indeed win the popular vote.
View Quote

In our system the "popular vote" is a meaningless aggregation of 51 meaningful vote totals. It's an invention of the media.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 9:50:58 AM EDT
[#24]
This cold weather is a conspiracy against them too.

They can't catch a break, the poor dears.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 9:52:38 AM EDT
[#25]
They definitely impacted the election IMO... and they fucking should have. The leaks exposed some really fucking shady shit.

The media didn't report on them, but social media spread them widely. I know I convinced a few people with them, including my parents (who were going to leave the president race blank since they didn't like either).

This is why the crackdown on 'fake news' and social media. Liberals control the mainstream media and just got burned by alternative media. They want to shut down whatever channels can be used to spread word about their dirty dealings.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 9:54:43 AM EDT
[#26]
"What difference does it make?..."
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 9:55:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Prove it. We will wait.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 10:03:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

LOL, bitter clinger

she had more total votes.
View Quote

...which is a direct result of stuffing the ever loving shit out of ballot boxes!   Areas in Detroit voting 140%?  C'mon man!   You can't even pretend that's legitimate!

Link Posted: 12/17/2016 10:06:58 AM EDT
[#29]
I think they were the single most important factor for her loss.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 10:08:12 AM EDT
[#30]
Emails showed that DNC & media colluded to cheat Comrade Bernie in the primaries, so his supporters were less likely to show up for FHRC?

Hmm, that sounds like racketeering

Link Posted: 12/17/2016 10:36:59 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Prove it. We will wait.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Prove it. We will wait.

Can't prove a negative.  

Now before anyone gets excitable, by that I mean there is no such thing as an "official" popular vote.  

Everyone knows that there are 57 individual state contests, plus DC, so the campaigning and voter participation are all based around that.  For example, Democrats in OK and Republicans in MA may not bother currently because the electoral college outcome is known for their state.    Just as if baseball games were decided by (runs + hits - errors), coaching strategy would change.

What is the criteria for winning this hypothetical popular vote?   It could be simple with the most votes, or more complex like a Louisiana runoff.  

Link Posted: 12/17/2016 10:44:09 AM EDT
[#32]
They gave everyone the transparency the Democrats had promised in 2008, but never delivered on.

Kharn
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 10:46:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
When they were being dropped, the media never reported on them.
People don't know what's in these emails.
Only a handful of people were paying attention.
View Quote

EXACTLY - therefore very very little.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 10:51:03 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I think they were the single most important factor for her loss.
View Quote

I disagree.
I think SHE was the most important factor in her loss.

People just don't like her.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 10:54:09 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

EXACTLY - therefore very very little.
View Quote

I don't think there are very many people that can tell you what was damaging about those emails.
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 11:00:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

On the contrary, she did very much indeed win the popular vote. The popular vote is the total percentage of all votes tallied in a Representative Democracy which she won. What Hillary did not win was the Majority vote, which can best be described as having over 50% of the vote. What Hillary received was a plurality of the votes, which can be described that having the greatest amount of votes in a non binary election.

View Quote

Take out the dead, multiple, and illegal alien votes, and she lost 'Bigly'
Link Posted: 12/17/2016 11:16:18 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

To be fair she received the most votes of any candidate, but there were more votes cast against her than for.  She did not win a majority of votes- that would be more than 50%- she did not get that.  Add Trump, Stein, Johnson and every fringe candidate up and that total was over 50%. So yes, FHRC 'won' or received the most popular vote but not the majority of votes.  

And no, the emails didn't influence the election.  Anti-Hillary's were going to vote against her no matter what just as Hillary fanatics were going to vote for her no matter what.  This 'Russian Hacking' thing is all a propaganda scheme to try to delegitimize Trump.  All it did was expose what we always knew about the dems.  
View Quote

I don't agree with you about the voters for and against Hillary Clinton. The emails reinforced the campaign issue of lying Hillary. Trump would have called her that, anyway, but the wikileaks emails provided evidence that Clinton and the press lied. Her other scandals also caught up with her; all the ones that the press said were not scandals. Lots of Americans used to believe the press. The written proof of collusion with the DNC had an effect. There were people on the fence about Trump and Clinton. It may have been a small difference, but it helped to take Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin away from Clinton and her brown shirts.

My hope is that it also causes one hundred or so bankruptcies in the news business as well as a large amount of reporters who learn to ask, "Would you like fries with that?"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top