Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/30/2004 2:11:13 PM EST
I'm 'yur huckleberry.....

link left cold

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x2433411
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 2:21:34 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 2:23:19 PM EST

Fuck i just read 10 mins of pure garbage over there.

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 2:23:25 PM EST
Because, I would hope most people are a little smarter than this road raging asswipe!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 2:25:56 PM EST
I've had very similar instances.
The more bumper stickers I put on my car, the more nasty looks/drivers yelling obscenities I get
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 2:32:20 PM EST
Wow, i just love how they all think that we bully them around, when it was him that was doing the yelling, while the (obviously) republican, didn't say a damn word.

Faggots.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 2:35:08 PM EST
It's always the little ones. Out side of philly about two weeks ago a KIA full of upper darby high school kids did similar to me. To my suprise my father asked why I didn't use my Ranch Hand bumper like an anal probe on their car. Mabey I won't be giving dad that Vang Comp 590 this christmas.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 2:37:21 PM EST
It would have been more fun to report his license and location as a Agressive Driver... They are hot on ticketing for that here. Use their tactics to burden them.

MT
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 2:40:50 PM EST

<<3. you probably strengthened his resolve by yelling at him -- he knows he got your goat;>>

Oh, come on! If somebody got behind you and started giving you that kind of shit over your bumper stickers, wouldn't you have the courage of your convictions to at least flip that person off? Well, that guy didn't, which tells me a lot about him.

wtf? Flicking someone off is a courages attack?
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 2:45:15 PM EST
Funny how they just assume he was 'scared' because he didn't have enough 'conviction' to give the guy the finger or yell back.

For all they know, he was checking to ensure he had a round chambered and extra magazines readily available.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 1:36:15 AM EST

Originally Posted By napalm:
Funny how they just assume he was 'scared' because he didn't have enough 'conviction' to give the guy the finger or yell back.

For all they know, he was checking to ensure he had a round chambered and extra magazines readily available.

Heh. Yeah.

Just before I bailed from Seattle, some dumbass high school punk got caught stealing flowers outside the Thriftway about 2am one Saturday night, while I was inside buying dinner. They dragged him in and made him pay for them at the register just as I got there.

So I buy my dinner and walk out, and he starts shouting obscenities at me from inside the safety of his buddy's truck, to impress the two skanks they had with them.

I put my hand on my G26 in my pocket, and step behind a car; he starts screaming about how I must be jerking off and hiding from him. Well, whatever, kid. . . .
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 1:46:02 AM EST

27. I'm with ya, NightTrain!

These assholes have bullied us for too long. Good for you for fighting back!

If it had been the regular run-of-the-mill rightwing crap "we vote pro-life" etc., that would be one thing, but "I'd rather be killing Democrats" should not go unanswered

Yeah, those damn rethuglicans, always shouting things at us, insulting our bumper stickers... oh, wait...

5. "I'D RATHER BE KILLING DEMOCRATS"???

one can't hate America any more than that

Well, they could overtax, overspend, insult our soldiers, make us subservient to the UN, and not take a solid stance on any issue...

He make take them off after what you said to him today, especially since he was too scared to respond.

Right. Scared. Couldn't have just been that he was the more mature person.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 1:53:54 AM EST

Originally Posted By MagKnightX:

5. "I'D RATHER BE KILLING DEMOCRATS"???

one can't hate America any more than that

OMFG, WHERE DO I GET THAT BUMPERSTICKER?
I could never ever take it to work, the trades'd kick my ass, but still.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:07:37 AM EST
Stryfe:
Get a sheet of refridgerator magnet, slap bumper sticker on magnet, cut to size.
Slap it on your car when you dont have to worry about liberals, take it off when you dont want your car keyed/torched.

Its like a mullet: the best of both worlds.

Kharn
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:12:37 AM EST

Originally Posted By Kharn:
Stryfe:
Get a sheet of refridgerator magnet, slap bumper sticker on magnet, cut to size.
Slap it on your car when you dont have to worry about liberals, take it off when you dont want your car keyed/torched.

Kharn

I have plastic bumbers.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:17:23 AM EST
The Republican was probably just laughing on the inside while thinking of his trusty 1911 on his side.

Seriously, this Dem is a total freak! Nice friggin road rage, too bad he didn't hit a tree while yelling out the window. I can't imagine what some of these Commies are going to do when they get owned! AGAIN!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:19:42 AM EST
Personally I cannot believe the driver of the truck never responded. At the risk of being flamed to high heaven here on AR15, I would have stopped my truck, beat his pussy ass then stuck a big ass W04 sticker on his forehead.

Fuck him as his beliefs. I am no bad ass by any means but if you disrespect me like that then I will kick your ass.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:20:44 AM EST
Damn I wish I could reply to that asswipe.

He showed just how uncivil the Libdems are.

This asshat almost gives the first guy good advice:

BareKnuckledLiberal (1000+ posts) Thu Sep-30-04 06:54 PM
Response to Original message

4. Take a chill pill. Seriously.

This does not help our side one bit -- and it's potentially dangerous.

Legally, it's also a form of assault.

This is a high-pressure election. Try to keep the anger under control. Rage never helps, as you can easily see when the Rightists do it.

Do you really want to turn into the left-wing version of a Freeper?

Keeping sane is more difficult, but it's ultimately the best choice.

--bkl

Funny, I didn't hear about any protesters getting attacked at the DNC. Yet, I SAW VIDEO of counter protesters being physically assaulted by demonstrators outside the RNC.

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:22:09 AM EST
that musta been one big tough high school kid.

Were ya gonna shoot him for yelling atcha?

Chris

Originally Posted By 71-Hour_Achmed:

Originally Posted By napalm:

Heh. Yeah.

Just before I bailed from Seattle, some dumbass high school punk got caught stealing flowers outside the Thriftway about 2am one Saturday night, while I was inside buying dinner. They dragged him in and made him pay for them at the register just as I got there.

So I buy my dinner and walk out, and he starts shouting obscenities at me from inside the safety of his buddy's truck, to impress the two skanks they had with them.

I put my hand on my G26 in my pocket, and step behind a car; he starts screaming about how I must be jerking off and hiding from him. Well, whatever, kid. . . .

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:22:35 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:22:48 AM EST
oh, I also personally think the 'I'd rather be killing Democrats' sticker IS untasteful and is a bit moronic.

It should read:

Save babies, ABORT DEMOCRATS

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:27:15 AM EST
I actually had somthing similar happen to me just after the Colombine shootings. My Cousin and I were in my car heading to the range of all places, and we were stoped at a red light in the fast lane. As always I have an NRA sticker in my rear window. Well this fat scoccer mom pulls up in the right hand turn lane and almost locks her tires up and starts SCREAMING. "YOU FUCKERS" " I SHOULD COME OVER THERE AND BEAT YOU" "YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES" We look over and just start Busting out laughing.... very loudly I might add. At this point She opens her door, and puts it in park.... well people were still stopping for the red light.... I though YES this dumb bitch is gonna commit suicide over an NRA sticker. We continue to laugh, and I thought her head was going to explode. Well she shuts the door, and squeals the tires and hauls ass around the corner screaming all the while. Oh boy, that was a total classic! Always makes for a good party story!
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:29:16 AM EST
The guy probably was to scared to REALLY say anything to the republican pickup truck driver. He was just typing what he WISHED he had the guts to say .....

They say we "beat our little women" ... , they whore thiers out at swingers parties.

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:44:52 AM EST
Ah, the voice of "tolerance"

Got to love those Dems.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 4:51:18 AM EST

The 'I'd rather be killing Democrats' bumper sticker WAS pretty tasteless. Conservatives should try to be adults, rather than adhering to the stereotypes against us.

Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:20:15 PM EST

Originally Posted By GC456:
I actually had somthing similar happen to me just after the Colombine shootings. My Cousin and I were in my car heading to the range of all places, and we were stoped at a red light in the fast lane. As always I have an NRA sticker in my rear window. Well this fat scoccer mom pulls up in the right hand turn lane and almost locks her tires up and starts SCREAMING. "YOU FUCKERS" " I SHOULD COME OVER THERE AND BEAT YOU" "YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES" We look over and just start Busting out laughing.... very loudly I might add. At this point She opens her door, and puts it in park.... well people were still stopping for the red light.... I though YES this dumb bitch is gonna commit suicide over an NRA sticker. We continue to laugh, and I thought her head was going to explode. Well she shuts the door, and squeals the tires and hauls ass around the corner screaming all the while. Oh boy, that was a total classic! Always makes for a good party story!

Now this is the right idea.
You don't beat anybodies ass because that just makes their work easier.
You make them look bad, and they take themselves out of the equation.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:20:51 PM EST

Originally Posted By captainpooby:

Originally Posted By Kharn:
Stryfe:

Kharn

I have plastic bumbers.

You have steel bumpers, the trick is to find a magnet strong enough to grab it through the plastic cover.
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 5:55:29 PM EST
Oh, come on people…

Don’t you get it?

It was a Troll!

And plenty of people, HERE INCLUDED, fell for it.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:06:56 AM EST
Nobody "I" know trolls DUh.....
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 5:28:31 AM EST

Originally Posted By GiggleSmith:
Oh, come on people…

Don’t you get it?

It was a Troll!

And plenty of people, HERE INCLUDED, fell for it.

You mean there's no bumper sticker that says I'd rather be killing democrats?
Can we put DVDTracker to work?
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 10:10:26 AM EST

Originally Posted By virginia22:
that musta been one big tough high school kid.

Were ya gonna shoot him for yelling atcha?

Chris

Nope. I was going to draw on him if he got out of his friend's car to attack me, and shoot him if he was too f*cking stupid to wet his pants and back off when he had a gun pointed at him.

I also got ready to draw one time when a bum rushed a friend and I late one evening in an emptied-out industrial area. Gonna chuckle about that, too? Hope I made your life a little brighter.
Top Top