Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2005 6:11:17 PM EDT
Just wondering. The Governor of Mississippi has been on the news many times talking about what they are doing. I have been watching and reading the news alot during the last few days and I can't remember seeing one press conference or quote from her in the news. I don't know anything about her but I am curious what some of you fine Louisiana folk think about it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 8:28:15 PM EDT
[#1]
The state does not want to embarrass itself by putting the boob on TV.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:02:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Have you ever lived in LA?
Not to demean any members from LA, because there are fantastic people living there, ordinary citizens are great. But as far as the State Government and officials go, it's a lot like a third world country.  why do you think the levee system in NO had never been updated for a cat 5 storm after so long? Because the cash to do it has been lining the pockets of the politicians, including this Governor, for years.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:03:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Who would the Gov. be talking to?  The people there don't have electricity to watch tv now
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:04:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Jeb Bush=Famous guy, darned well may be President some day.

Governor of loo-wee-zee-anna: Who the fuck?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:04:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I think the governor of LA is missing.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:09:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Because Mary Landreiu keeps shoving her out of the camera's view.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top