Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Posted: 10/9/2004 8:59:24 AM EDT

It isn't like "oops, she fell on my dick".  I don't care how much of a stud you think you are, that just ain't happening.  Other sins like taking the lord's name in vain or such I could understand because they happen in an instant.  Hell, even an un-premeditated murder is something that could happen in an instant.  But having sex takes at least a bit of preparation.  How can you be so weak willed for the entire time it takes leading up to the fucking, and right on through the fucking?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:00:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you trying to say that Christians don't knowingly commit sins?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:01:10 AM EDT
[#2]
I could explain it...but the fact is I was sinning and I knew it.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:02:14 AM EDT
[#3]

But having sex takes at least a bit of preparation

No it doesn't.

Quoted:
I could explain it...but the fact is I was sinning and I knew it.

Sgatr15

+1
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:02:50 AM EDT
[#4]
easy, just stick it in.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:03:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Dick gets hard, all rules go out the window.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:04:27 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Well...some of us eventually out grow this.

ANd then eveentually it just stops getting hard....

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:04:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Easy.

IN then OUT, IN then OUT, IN then OUT.

Repeat as needed.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:04:55 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
How can you be so weak willed for the entire time it takes leading up to the fucking, and right on through the fucking?

Same thing goes with fat chicks.  

Afterwards, I'm always crying, "Why Lord?  WHY?!?!?!"
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:06:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Christians are not perfect........... but they are forgiven....

AKASL
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:06:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Also Norman74, if you would date some young Catholic girls you might be surprised how agressive they are at times.

SGtar15

PS  And they are used to kneeling.......
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:10:52 AM EDT
[#11]
If you read/follow the Bible, the whole story is just one Peyton Place, so why should be real be any different.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:12:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Damb catholics always crewing around.

<Images removed.  *Posts with images of violence or photos of scantly clad men or women should contain a warning in the title. These types of images will not be tolerated if inserted at random in other discussions.>

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:13:54 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
How can you be so weak willed for the entire time it takes leading up to the fucking, and right on through the fucking?

Someone is going straight to hell!!  
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:28:06 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I always blame that on the beer goggles.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:35:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Don't ask me, ask my wife.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:40:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Because we are all sinners and without Jesus we would go to hell. We are not perfect just forgiven.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:41:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:48:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Since the Bee didn't like my last naughty pic.

I dare you to try and get some from these girls.

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:49:31 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:50:50 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
BTW: Christians are the only ones that are guilty.

typo?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:52:31 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Sunday morning religious people ... those that talk a good line but lie, cheat, steal, abuse their family members, fail to be a good father or husband, go to stripper clubs, do drugs ... yet dress up all pretty on Sunday morning and make an appearance at services.

IBTT!

Hey, I know a few self appointed preachers like that.....sad but true...
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:56:31 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Sunday morning religious people ... those that talk a good line but lie, cheat, steal, abuse their family members, fail to be a good father or husband, go to stripper clubs, do drugs ... yet dress up all pretty on Sunday morning and make an appearance at services.

IBTT!

Going to church every sunday makes you a christian like going to the zoo every friday makes you a lemur.

A lot of  so called "Christians" are going to go to hell. I beleive in predestination, some folks are incapable of living a "Christian" life and will go to hell.

Know one knows for sure if we are are are not going to hell. We can just lead good Christian lives, be fearful of the lord and hope he has mercy on us.

Even unpure thoughts will send you to hell, such as coveting anothers wife or possesions. We are all destine to hell except by the grace of the lord. And some of us will never have that grace no matter hom much we tithe, pray and go to church.

My Nomex undies are on so flame away.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:02:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Wow...I had no idea Jesus was back walking on this Earth.....He must be from all this Judgement I am reading........

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:04:23 AM EDT
[#24]
I have women falling on my dick all the time.  It can get to be quite annoying after a while... and it makes it hard to turn corners.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:19:07 AM EDT
[#25]
OK fellas

Let us remember John 8 vs 7

Any of my brethern here should know better than to bring their matters before unbelievers.

And for the rest of you all ... let's not shoot the wounded.

And Mr. Paul the Moderator ... if that's all you "want" to see of those who struggle in the church, take your blinders off, please.

What the Lord Jesus said in the book of Luke chap 8 vs. 9 thru 14 ...

To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked down on everybody else, Jesus told this parable: "Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee stood up and prayed about himself; God, I thank you that I am not like other men- robbers, evildoers, adulterers- or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get."

But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, 'God, have mercy on me, a sinner.'

"I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:37:00 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

IBTT!

Well, you see, the problem comes in part from the fact that their god is always broke.  

Maybe they should spend less time sucking money out of the gullible and then using that money to build huge edifices to their own egos.  Then, perhaps, they'd have more time to focus on actual spiritual growth and learning how to act less like animals and more like human beings.  

But I guess it's OK to just SAY you believe in things, and not worry about actually ACTING like you do.  Or, just do whatever your base instincts lead you to do, then use your "faith" to excuse all the excesses.  

Good system, I guess!  
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:38:27 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Wow...I had no idea Jesus was back walking on this Earth.....He must be from all this Judgement I am reading........

Sgtar15

Maybe if all those imperfect xtians weren't so quick to toss around those stones so freely....
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:43:01 AM EDT
[#28]
It's simple, they can't. they are no longer a Christian if something like this took place.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:47:17 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
It's simple, they can't. they are no longer a Christian if something this took place.

Holy shit.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:47:46 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

It isn't like "oops, she fell on my dick".  I don't care how much of a stud you think you are, that just ain't happening.  Other sins like taking the lord's name in vain or such I could understand because they happen in an instant.  Hell, even an un-premeditated murder is something that could happen in an instant.  But having sex takes at least a bit of preparation.  How can you be so weak willed for the entire time it takes leading up to the fucking, and right on through the fucking?

Sometimes it is easy to screw up.  Like drinking one more beer, when you know you shouldn't.  

It is even easier to lose your head when you are spending time with a real hottie.  

Screw ups happen if you don't have anyone around to hold you immeditetly accountable for your actions, i.e. you don't think about what you're doing when all you can see are some really nice hooters
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:49:17 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Screw ups happen if you don't have anyone around to hold you immeditetly accountable for your actions,

Isn't God always watching?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:01:07 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Screw ups happen if you don't have anyone around to hold you immeditetly accountable for your actions,

In my personal experiences.......God usually doesn't dole out IMMEDIETE punishment.  Not saying He CAN'T, just that it doesn't seem to be the norm.

As for the question, well, when I was younger and dumber, I did things I probably shouldn't have.  Whats done is done though, and I can't change it.  All I can do is try not to make the same mistakes again.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:05:57 AM EDT
[#33]
They show it on TV all the time, so it must be right.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:09:51 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
They show it on TV all the time, so it must be right.

LMFAO  
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:14:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Some religious people are posers , Some are GENUINE , some are neither .
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:22:43 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Some just freak me out.  Sorry folks, if you get too involved in religion.. you turn wierd.. its not something that can be helped.  Religion freaks me out.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:37:19 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Because one would be doing what they wanted to do, regardless of what Christ said about the matter. Human beings have a remarkable ability to justify any behavior they wish to engage in. But the truth doesn't often bend to their explanations.

Being a Christian means being submitted to the Lordship of Christ. Though no genuine Christian is perfect, they only commit sins like adultery and fornication after they stop listening to the voice of God. You don't backslide when you jump in bed with some strange chick. Backsliding is a process that starts long before that, when you justify other behaviors and do not walk with God.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:40:58 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

AKASL

No.

That makes the concept of Grace a license to sin. The Bible says that he who confesses and FORSAKES shall obtain mercy. Faith without the accompanying evidence of an obedient and submitted lifestyle is dead. (Faith without works is dead....Abraham was justified by works, and not faith alone....)

True repentence is a change of thought and action in a ddition to a confession of wrong. It is more than just saying "I'm Sorry."

This does not necessarily mean that nobody makes the same mistake twice, but it does mean that there is not a pattern of willful disobedience in their life. Those who do not have this pattern of obedience to God and to His Lordship of their lives are not saved. If you read Matthew 5-9 you will find out that Christ's definition of Grace is a much higher concept than many Christians think it is. It is a higher standard than the law ever was.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:41:07 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well...some of us eventually out grow this.

ANd then eveentually it just stops getting hard....

SGatr15

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......!! say it isn't true!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:41:46 AM EDT
[#40]
You can and do sin, daily. You can be forgiven for gross sinning, but you will always still reap punishment.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:42:38 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

AKASL

"Go and sin no more"--eh?  There is NO justification for repeated fornication IF one wishes to live a Christian life.  I have no dog in the fight and don't GIS one way or the other, but it is tedious to see "Christians" brag about both their fornication and "Christianity."  

If you want to impress me, and garner my respect, as a Christian, please walk the walk.  

Amen! Either struggle to live by the standard or just abandon the farce and do whatever you want. You are, after all, only fooling yourself. God doesn't buy it.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:51:11 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Going to church every sunday makes you a christian like going to the zoo every friday makes you a lemur.

Correct

A lot of  so called "Christians" are going to go to hell.

Also correct. Remember that Jesus said "many" will come to Him in that day, and many will be rejected as "workers of iniquity."

I beleive in predestination, some folks are incapable of living a "Christian" life and will go to hell.

This is where you hit the wall. Some people REFUSE to live according to the teachings of the Master, and will indeed be damned by their worship of their own wants over God's commands. God must work in each man and woman to save them (it is not a mere act of will) BUT we CAN choose to accept this work or reject it. We can obey our conscience and search for God or reject Him utterly. If our heart is hard, there is not much He can do without trampling on free will. But if we are humble enough to take instruction, we can be saved.

Know one knows for sure if we are are are not going to hell. We can just lead good Christian lives, be fearful of the lord and hope he has mercy on us.

Who taught you such a frightening and untrue picture of God? God is FAITHFUL and JUST. He CANNOT lie. Whom the Son sets free, is free indeed! :

"6being confident of this very thing, that He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ;"

Phillipians 1

God's saving grace is there for those who will submit to His Lordship and obey Him. Those who accept this grace have the opportunity to enter into CONSTANT COMMUNION with Him. You can speak to Him, and He will speak to you! I know my status with Him because I have heard Him speak of His love for me. Even when He rebukes me, He speaks of His great love for me, a love that surpasses all human understanding.

When a person has repented of their sins and is doing all within their power to obey and follow God, they are now HIS CHILDREN! Children of a good father don't have to beg for food or beg not to be killed. A good father corrects if necessary, but always loves, provides for, and protects his children. If fallen human fathers are capable of this, how much more our Heavenly Father?

Do not speak so harshly about God! His fellowship can be enjoyed, and in the warm glow of His presence one can find absolute assurance of His love for them.

Even unpure thoughts will send you to hell, such as coveting anothers wife or possesions. We are all destine to hell except by the grace of the lord.

Correct. The concept of original sin is that we are all Adamic creatures with flesh that lusts of its own accord and does not wish to do the will of God. But we are also born with a spirit that is strong enough to conquer the flesh through Christ.

And some of us will never have that grace no matter hom much we tithe, pray and go to church.

Back into the wall again. It IS true that many people can "pray" "tithe" and go to church and be damned. But this presupposes that there is no genuine heart to seek God in them. The Bible says that it is not His will that ANY should perrish, but that ALL should come unto repentence. For God so loved the world (and everyone in it) that He gave His only Begotten Son....

Some people will not be saved because they never developed a real relationship with God. But any man CAN know God if he searches! Seek and ye shall find, knock and it shall be opened, draw near to God and He will draw near unto you....

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:56:25 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, and that's the point. Someone with a genuine relationship with Him doesn't try to get by with stuff. There is nothing hidden from God and they know it, and they walk out of a love for Him and a desire to be faithful to Him.

God isn't waiting to strike us dead at the first opportunity, nor does He banish us to hell for a mistake or even a willful sin. But a pattern of sinful and willful behavior in our lives DOES cause God to draw back, and eventually we can become so hard of heart that He can no longer reach us. If we shut Him out, then we have chosen our path.

It grieves His heart to no end, but He will not overrule the free will He has given us.

God takes no pleasure in judgement:

"1Say to them: "As I live,' says the Lord GOD, "I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn, turn from your evil ways! For why should you die, O house of Israel?' "Therefore you, O son of man, say to the children of your people: "The righteousness of the righteous man shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression; as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall because of it in the day that he turns from his wickedness; nor shall the righteous be able to live because of his righteousness in the day that he sins.'"

Ezekiel 33

But if we continue to assault His authority in our lives, then WE MAKE Him our JUDGE rather than our Savior.

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 12:00:43 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Some just freak me out.  Sorry folks, if you get too involved in religion.. you turn wierd.. its not something that can be helped.  Religion freaks me out.

" 20Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. 22For Jews request a sign, and Greeks seek after wisdom; 23but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks[2] foolishness, 24but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men. "

1st Corinthians 1

There are some genuine loons who use "religion" as an excuse to be loony. But TRUE children of the Most High are sane and in their right minds:

"For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. "

2nd Timothy 1:7

Things may seem "wierd" to you because you have never lived from your spirit, but always through your mind. Your mind will never receive the choice things of God. God is Spirit, and those that worship Him must do so in spirit and truth. You must be willing to give up control of your life. Most are not, and this holds them back from knowing Him intimately.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 12:03:23 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
You can and do sin, daily. You can be forgiven for gross sinning, but you will always still reap punishment.

Not quite.

Some say that you will sin some every day. This is NOT true! It is possible to live free from the bondage of sin! This is why Christ died for us and sent the Holy Spirit! To break sin's power over us!

When one matures in the Lord to a certain point, they are no longer tempted as they were once. God works in them so powerfully that what they once craved they now despise, and wouldn't even begin to go near it!

This is the regenerative power of the Spirit working in the life of a genuine believer. It takes time, but one can find freedom from sin in the power of the Cross.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 12:11:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Being a Christian is the heart-felt belief, that only you know for yourself, that Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior and that he is God incarnate.

I believe that all sins are equal in God's eyes. Sin is a roadblock between us and God. I think cussing and having pre-marital sex are equal in God's eyes.

Having said this, I don't think having sex before marriage is right but that doesn't mean you can't be a Christian if you do it. I believe that the Bible indicates that one is saved by Jesus Christ and only the recanting of that declaration or the loss of a belief that you are saved by Jesus' sacrifice could make you "un-saved" again.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 12:16:33 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Being a Christian is the heart-felt belief, that only you know for yourself, that Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior and that he is God incarnate.

I believe that all sins are equal in God's eyes. Sin is a roadblock between us and God. I think cussing and having pre-marital sex are equal in God's eyes.

Having said this, I don't think having sex before marriage is right but that doesn't mean you can't be a Christian if you do it. I believe that the Bible indicates that one is saved by Jesus Christ and only the recanting of that declaration or the loss of a belief that you are saved by Jesus' sacrifice could make you "un-saved" again.

You started out so good.....

Sin is indeed all sin in God's eyes. Humans see little sins and big sins, but the truth is that all sin is rebellion against God's authority in our lives, and thus it is all lethal. Some sins, however, are outward manifestations of a harder heart. It takes a harder heart to commit adultery than it does to simply not go to church as often as one should.

The "big" sins we see start out much smaller. An example like the one Norman gave does not happen all at once. It happens more slowly than that. Backsliding is a process just as surely as sanctification is a process.

Being a Christian means dying to your own wants and earthly lusts:

" 15 What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? Certainly not! 16Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that one's slaves whom you obey, whether of sin leading to death, or of obedience leading to righteousness? 17But God be thanked that though you were slaves of sin, yet you obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine to which you were delivered. 18And having been set free from sin, you became slaves of righteousness. 19I speak in human terms because of the weakness of your flesh. For just as you presented your members as slaves of uncleanness, and of lawlessness leading to more lawlessness, so now present your members as slaves of righteousness for holiness.
20For when you were slaves of sin, you were free in regard to righteousness. 21What fruit did you have then in the things of which you are now ashamed? For the end of those things is death. 22But now having been set free from sin, and having become slaves of God, you have your fruit to holiness, and the end, everlasting life. 23For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Romans 6

One who lives a habitually transgressive lifestyle is NOT a Christian in any sense of the word no matter what they proclaim.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 12:56:05 PM EDT
[#48]
So then I guess I just wait until I'm on my deathbed to convert huh?  Or wait until I'm married and have kids and my wife keeps my nuts in her purse and it's easy not to sin.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 1:04:52 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

AKASL

+1. But you'd better be trying for abstinence.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 1:08:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Yes you can do whatever you want
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top