Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/12/2004 5:16:06 PM EST
Here's FYI for those of you who feel this way.

Simply email us at membership@nrahq.org or dial 800-NRA-3888 and request to be placed on the "Do Not Promote" list. This will significantly reduce the amount of mail you receive without affecting important mailings, magazine service, or your membership renewal.

And for those of you who didn't receive your hat.

Simply email us at membership@nrahq.org and we will be happy to have one resent to you. Please be sure to include your full name, complete mailing address, and current NRA Member ID number.

I've seen quite a few people bash the NRA for the above two things. So now you have a way to do something about it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 5:24:29 PM EST
I called them many moons ago and requested they stop sending me all the fund raiser mail....that I'd contribute to the ILA when ever I could weather they sent the mail or not....they said no problem and my mail went down I'd say over 90%
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 5:26:24 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 2:28:39 AM EST

Originally Posted By Wolfpack:
Joining for Life did it for me...no more mailings.

I'm a life member as well. I get about 1 fundraising letter every quarter and all the rest of the mail I get is usually some sort of offer from the NRA to buy books or videos.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:27:12 AM EST
Keep in mind that it is enormously expensive to run the NRA and they have to raise tremendous amount of money to counter the anti-gunners free press and free air time on TV & radio.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:32:16 AM EST

Originally Posted By warlord:
Keep in mind that it is enormously expensive to run the NRA and they have to raise tremendous amount of money to counter the anti-gunners free press and free air time on TV & radio.

This is exactly why I Don't want them wasting a penny to mail all their shit to me.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:39:43 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/13/2004 6:40:36 AM EST by RamblinWreck]
+1

Simply call NRA member services and request to be put on "limited mailing" or whatever they call it. Simple as that. I did it and no longer get anything but my magazines and member renewals.
Top Top