Posted: 4/2/2002 4:59:43 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 5:04:42 PM EDT
[#1]
That's it!  Now I've heard it all.  Hiramgate. Shades of Tricky Dick!! [:D]
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 5:12:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 6:43:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I had a similar experience with a dealer in Louisville, KY.  He had the lowest prices but after he yelled at us for writting down the price of a pistol and accussed us of spying I never went back. His loss I have probably spent several thousand dollar of firearns  since then.
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 8:13:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey, I used to live around there and it's B&T, not B&J as I remember.  They sucked, too--treated me pretty bad one time.  But then I was a "kid" looking at ARs and such.

This is what happens whenever you have to have a government license for a business--instant assholia everyplace you look.

Taylor & Vadney moved to Schenectady, didn't they?  I used to shoot guns in their tiny basement right in downtown Albany!
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 8:17:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Same deal as Grape Street Army Navy in Allentown, PA.  Evrytime you price womething they accuse you of doing another dealer's dirty work.  WTF?
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 8:28:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 8:33:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Both the Sportsman's Shop (New Holland, PA) and Chet Patterson's Sporting Goods (York, PA) were good shops with 'nortorious' emloyees.  When they fired the ahzwipes they gained more business.
Link Posted: 4/2/2002 8:59:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This is what happens whenever you have to have a government license for a business--instant assholia everyplace you look.
View Quote

*LOL*
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top