Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/20/2004 5:01:30 PM EDT
I saw part of the beheading video I had to turn it off.  I think the US has taken too soft of a stance against these Freaks they call stripping a few naked at a prison abuse some people have no clue.  Everytime they kidnap someone and behaead them The US shoud drop a MOAB or daisy cutter on every mosk in the city.  Maybee they would start to get the hint.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 5:42:59 PM EDT
[#1]
The gloves will come off after the election, that is if Bush wins. Right now its thin ice. Pisses me off to no end. Wish I could get my crosshairs on those chicken shit thugs.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:47:40 AM EDT
[#2]
To much politics involved right now, it is turning into another Vietnam. We need to go in
and take control of all those trouble spots. The sooner the better!!!!!!!!
Bush will win!!! If Kerry wins we are all in deep shit!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:51:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Just have to remove them from the face of the earth.  It's very simple.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:53:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Start Beheading the people we capture get on down to there level!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 9:55:09 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I saw part of the beheading video I had to turn it off.  I think the US has taken too soft of a stance against these Freaks they call stripping a few naked at a prison abuse some people have no clue.  Everytime they kidnap someone and behaead them The US shoud drop a MOAB or daisy cutter on every mosk in the city.  Maybee they would start to get the hint.

Yeah that's brilliant

So instead of a country full of muslims that are largely happy with the U.S. knocking off Saddam and trying to help them - and a few thousands militants and insurgents who hate us, you would guarantee that EVERY single of the millions of muslims in Iraq, and everywhere else in the world would hate the U.S.

Who needs allies like Pakistan and Turkey, when we can just piss them all off instead?  

You're a genius.  You should send this suggestion to Donald Rumsfeld - maybe they'll make you a general or something.

If terrorists are hiding inside a mosque, or using it as a shield - it should ABSOLUTELY be considered a ligitimate target - but to deliberate target religious sites in response to terrorist attacks is idiotic.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:03:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Thank you DK, excellent point

you guys need to understand that not everyone out there is trying to kill americans.  the vast majority there is trying to make a living for themselves.  indiscriminant anhilliation of religious or cultural sites will change this, they will all begin to hate us and more and more people will start becoming insurgents.  what we need is for the Iraqi military and police to stop being a bunch of pansies and help hunt these guys down.  

just my $0.02
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:09:21 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah that's brilliant

So instead of a country full of muslims that are largely happy with the U.S. knocking off Saddam and trying to help them - and a few thousands militants and insurgents who hate us, you would guarantee that EVERY single of the millions of muslims in Iraq, and everywhere else in the world would hate the U.S.

Who needs allies like Pakistan and Turkey, when we can just piss them all off instead?  

You're a genius.  You should send this suggestion to Donald Rumsfeld - maybe they'll make you a general or something.

If terrorists are hiding inside a mosque, or using it as a shield - it should ABSOLUTELY be considered a ligitimate target - but to deliberate target religious sites in response to terrorist attacks is idiotic.

I agree with you as usual. One minor point though that I think could cause problems is the last part. Not that I disagree about the legitimacy of the target, but I see this scenario coming down to:

We blow up the mosque saying there were terrorists inside.
The muslims start wondering "Were there terrorists or are you just saying that to get away with destroying our religious buildings?"

I think it'd be a tough sell to convince them that the people inside were in fact terrorists. Thus giving us the exact same scenario you mentioned before that.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:14:17 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah that's brilliant

I agree with you as usual. One minor point though that I think could cause problems is the last part. Not that I disagree about the legitimacy of the target, but I see this scenario coming down to:

We blow up the mosque saying there were terrorists inside.
The muslims start wondering "Were there terrorists or are you just saying that to get away with destroying our religious buildings?"

I think it'd be a tough sell to convince them that the people inside were in fact terrorists. Thus giving us the exact same scenario you mentioned before that.

Yeah I know.  

I just read a story about the British troops in Basra, where the violence has slowly been escalting since the Fallujah and Najaf fights between the U.S. and insurgents.  The Brits have generally been getting on well with the locals, and things were pretty peaceful and collaborative until the locals started getting all pissed off about the "holy city of Najaf" being attacked.

Apparently, one of the local leaders (of the irai police or something) was talking to the British commander and said something to the effect of "yeah, we all like you, and we know you're here to help, but if you guys attack the holy mosque, I'll kill you personally myself"

So what the hell are we supposed to do when some asshole extremist imam allows insurgents and terrorists to make wepaons depots are fortresses out of their damn mosques???  It becomes a no-win situation.

Ultimataly, I'm just a smart-ass on the internet.  I can say with great confidence that 3woodiii's suggestion is a terrible idea, but I'm not sure I have a solution.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:16:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Oh please do you guys have a clue, this is the current act of a war that has been going on for over a thousand years. Mosques as targets? hell make mecca a target and tell them to try to find a direction to pray in. This will never stop until one of the two sides makes the other cry uncle. And it ain't going to be my side that starts crying. No matter how you prosecute this war, it is not going to stop until you have every muslim renounce the Jihad and give up. Or they are dead. The muslim community can take their pick of which one they want.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:19:41 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Ultimataly, I'm just a smart-ass on the internet.  I can say with great confidence that 3woodiii's suggestion is a terrible idea, but I'm not sure I have a solution.  

Have you considered this:  There is no good solution.

Maybe we are faced with a terrible problem where there just is not a good solution.

Islam is a terrible and cruel religion.  It enslaves it's members, causes them to hate the rest of the world, makes them ashamed of their pitiful culture, and leaves them bitter and filled with hatred.

There is no happy solution.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:25:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:37:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Someone else posted elsewhere on the site that we should take 100 prisoners in Guantanimo into the courtyard and videotape them being shot. Send the video to AL JEZEERA and tell them it will continue 100 fold for every person they behead. When we run out of prisoners, we'll look for more..........
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 10:42:23 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Someone else posted elsewhere on the site that we should take 100 prisoners in Guantanimo into the courtyard and videotape them being shot. Send the video to AL JEZEERA and tell them it will continue 100 fold for every person they behead. When we run out of prisoners, we'll look for more..........

While I understand your (and others) frustration, we need to remember this:

The Nazis tried this tactic in WWII.  They shot Russian prisoners at a 10 to 1 ratio for any Germans killed.

Did it have the desired effect?  No.  Quite the opposite.  It only caused the general population, which had originally considered the advancing Germans to be liberators, to grow to hate the Germans and start to fight against them in increasing numbers.

It is a tempting tactic, but one that has never worked.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:16:47 PM EDT
[#14]
<Removed>
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:24:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Here's an example of soft ... you have someone convicted of having ties with terrorists:

www.cleveland.com/damra/index.ssf?/base/news/1095759266318140.xml

"In June, a jury convicted Damra, 42, of Strongsville, of lying on his citizenship application about his past links to the Palestinian Islamic Jihad. In tapes of various meetings from 1991, Damra is seen ranting about the need to kill Jews.

In one tape, Damra says the crowd must help pay for the battle in the Middle East, describing how cash would "direct all the rifles at the first and last enemy of the Islamic nation, and that is the sons of monkeys and pigs, the Jews."

and you toss him in jail for two months.... two freakin' months ... oh yeah, and then four months of home confinement after that and a five thousand dollar fine. Think we're taking a tough enough stance with these people?
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:27:17 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

you guys need to understand that not everyone out there is trying to kill americans.  the vast majority there is trying to make a living for themselves.  indiscriminant anhilliation of religious or cultural sites will change this, they will all begin to hate us and more and more people will start becoming insurgents.  what we need is for the Iraqi military and police to stop being a bunch of pansies and help hunt these guys down.  

just my $0.02

Yes… good point DK, this story from Basra makes the point…

"At the height of the crisis, a leading Shia figure in Basra told a British Brigadier: "There are lots of moderates here who support you. But if the shrines are touched, I'll kill you myself."

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/3675538.stm

ANdy
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:30:39 PM EDT
[#17]
I am so fucking sick of us pussyfooting around. Tell them for every person of ours they behead, we will behead one hundred prisoners. For every roadside bomb, two hundred prisoners and heavy bombing of known terrorist areas. One more soldier killed, the rules of engagement are GONE. One more civilian, we coat our bullets with pig-blood and lard.

But we don't threaten their civilians or mosques that are not controlled by terrorists.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:31:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Summary execution of anyone who points a weapon in our direction.  Dip them in hog lard first, then hang them.  Ops
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:48:28 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Summary execution of anyone who points a weapon in our direction.  Dip them in hog lard first, then hang them.  Ops

i agree 100% on this,,,
if i was over there,,id have a hard time not droppin the bead or lead on a fool that points anything at me that aint made of flesh and bone!!
weve put up with their shit for to long. its time, we pucker'd up and kicked some ass!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:54:49 PM EDT
[#20]
You can't fight the whole Islamic would.  They are everywhere and come in all shapes and colors.  These terrorists will run and hide among civilian populations as they have done all along.  In an unconventional war, you have to fight unconventionally.  Give a lot of aid and benefits to those who support our cause and ignore those who kidnap and kill.  No media attention to those terrorists and all attention to the good works of the US troops and supporters.  At the same time, seek and eliminate all terrorist related parties in secret.  No media attention and no bombs.  Make it look like Muslims who support the US led progress did it.  Behead them, hang them, burn them and write Islamic rhetoric on the walls next to their bodies.  Send in SF with beards, dressed like Muslims, carrying AKs and swords.  Send in Middle Eastern contract killers or any mercenaries that are willing to kill for cash.  Deny everything.  Win at all cost.

My 2 cents.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:57:06 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
To much politics involved right now, it is turning into another Vietnam. We need to go in
and take control of all those trouble spots. The sooner the better!!!!!!!!
Bush will win!!! If Kerry wins we are all in deep shit!!!!!!!!!

No, it is not turning into another Vietnam.  Sheesh.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:58:08 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

How about learning to spell, punctuate, and capitalize.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 2:21:16 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

How about learning to spell, punctuate, and capitalize.

It's a burden you must bear, Grasshopper.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 2:21:25 PM EDT
[#24]
To reiterate, many of these Muslim extremists come from outside Iraq. Also, as has been said before, religious sites, such as the Sunni mosque in Fallujah that members of Al-Sadr's militia have been using for cover, are legitimate targets that should be exploited. Again, we must be wary of the war in Iraq dissolving into civil war between the Kurds and Shiites in the north.  However, an instance where insurgents are holed up inside a morque is a perfect time to drop some ordanance because there are so many individuals in one spot. We need to pick and choose our battles carefully. Also, so many people are calling for action but we don't know what kind of operations Special Force troops are doing. I'm sure they are whacking off people right and left, however, we never hear about it. I say more power to them. We also need to get tough on Iran, who is suppling aid to these "armies" that are commiting terrorist attacks on our troops and civilians. I say, take off the gloves... tell the Left-Wing to suck it up... and get down and dirty with some hard-core WWII action.  Take no prisoners, yet, conduct yourself with integrity and eliminate the right targets. I thank God every day for the troops who are fighting to keep my country safe from terrorist attacks.

GrH : God's Right Hand - "Hold No Quarter. Feel No Remorse"
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 2:28:39 PM EDT
[#25]
We must take over there countries and keep the "terrorists" as our property, they need to be Ow3nD.

I have listed my comprehensive plan before and it involves population control, endentured survitude, prostitution, and farming of humans for organs.

As Martha Stewart would say "It's a good thing"

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 2:36:03 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
You can't fight the whole Islamic would.  They are everywhere and come in all shapes and colors.  These terrorists will run and hide among civilian populations as they have done all along.  In an unconventional war, you have to fight unconventionally.  Give a lot of aid and benefits to those who support our cause and ignore those who kidnap and kill.  No media attention to those terrorists and all attention to the good works of the US troops and supporters.  At the same time, seek and eliminate all terrorist related parties in secret.  No media attention and no bombs.  Make it look like Muslims who support the US led progress did it.  Behead them, hang them, burn them and write Islamic rhetoric on the walls next to their bodies.  Send in SF with beards, dressed like Muslims, carrying AKs and swords.  Send in Middle Eastern contract killers or any mercenaries that are willing to kill for cash.  Deny everything.  Win at all cost.

My 2 cents.

I kinda like this idea except there is no way it could be kept secret.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 2:43:05 PM EDT
[#27]

How To Deal With these Terroists

Many will dislike my response, as if I give a rats ass, here goes....

First, the consequences for any action need to be SO fukking severe that the terrorists know it is not worth it to fukk with you. Until this is known to be the case, it all matters not.
If they know, all of their family(ies), all of their friends, all the family friends, all of their neighbours and their friends will be buried in pig skin, this will act as a deterrent. Use their greatest fear(s) upon them.  Until 'OUR' mindset allows the 'anything goes in war,' there shall be no winning.
If you do not have the stomach for what it takes, then stay at home and support those that do, it is for your best interest.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 2:46:56 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
If terrorists are hiding inside a mosque, or using it as a shield - it should ABSOLUTELY be considered a ligitimate target...

During the Vietnam war when VC/NVA hid in churches, schools and hospitals the US made a policy:  'Buildings that house troops and ammo are barracks and ammo dumps not churches, schools, and hospitals.'

This war needs to be prosecuted in a way for which we are not prepared.  These people's mindsets are medieval.  They use our decency against us.  The rest of the world (and most of the US media) is more interested in the US bringing it's behavior from 9 to 10 instead of the rest of the 3rd world bringing their behavior from 2 to 5.  The enemy only understands one thing: complete subjugation.  Gracefully bowing out and/or negotiating are signs of weakness.  The reason they attack civilians (especially women and children) is because they know it offends our western sensibilities and that eventually it will cause us to leave.  Their 'leaders' know we don't have "emperors for life" and that a new leader (or attitude) will be elected eventually when the US populace is fed up.  Their 'leaders' know that in our political system candidates will promise the opposite of the other just to get elected.  When the US populace gets fed up with the situation in Iraq they will elect someone who will promise an 'Iraqization'.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 2:55:25 PM EDT
[#29]
The purpose of terrorism is to terrorize. Pure and simple...and it ain't workin'.

These simpletons are so damned stupid and ignorant they will...and do...charge directly into the guns of out troops, with NO hope of survival!

The issue is that they will never learn...never. They are illiterate, inexperienced in the ways of the world, and so inept that the average African tribesman is head and shoulders above them in smarts...really!...and believe me, that is not very "high"! They DO have some individuals who have been educated, thanks to the US, GB and other nations, but by and large they are absolutely clueless! IF they can read, the only book they have ever read is the Koran...a heathen bunch of rubbish!

They want to return the world to the 12th century...and they will if they are allowed. This is war to the knife...the rock and the bare hand...tooth and nail. We are involved in a struggle that will last maybe 100 years...more possibly... and this is but the first of many, many...did I say "many"?... fights to come. Your children and grandchildren...maybe their children...will be involved as well. And when THIS one is over, there will be peace for a while and it will begin again...until someone, somewhere, has the grit and determination to do what is necessary!

God Bless our troops and give them the strength to do what needs doing!

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 3:56:05 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My 2 cents.

I kinda like this idea except there is no way it could be kept secret.

Yeah, and you really can't control the media either.
But these suckers aren't heads of state, so sanctioned assassinations should be used.  Our troop should be used in secret as much as possible.  Hire, train and equip Muslim mercenaries to go after terrorists with bigger bounties on their heads.  Turn Jihad on itself.  Get some Muslim clerics to support the hunt of terrorists as Jihad.  Whatever it takes.  Use poison, bribe, cheat, steal, kill them all and let God judge their deeds.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:16:06 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

just my $0.02

Yes… good point DK, this story from Basra makes the point…

"At the height of the crisis, a leading Shia figure in Basra told a British Brigadier: "There are lots of moderates here who support you. But if the shrines are touched, I'll kill you myself."

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/from_our_own_correspondent/3675538.stm

ANdy

Thanks Andy - that may have been the very story I read.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 4:31:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Yep when Bush wins the gloves are coming off.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:12:45 PM EDT
[#33]
I do understand what you are saying I have a friend who spent the last year in Afgainistan in the special forces and what he was saying is that you have say the mayor and your preacher or top religious figure are the same person so trying to convince the people to do what you would like is very difficult.  I just think we need to start dealing with all of these insurgents a little ok alot more forcefully.hinking.gif
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:11:50 PM EDT
[#34]
It's time to allow Bush to let our military off the leash.

Unleash the dogs of war, NOW.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top