Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/10/2002 12:09:14 PM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/713998/posts[/url]

In his speech, Bond of course spent some time blasting his most familiar target: the white racism
       that he contends remains as pervasive as ever in America. But an even greater share of his
       wrath was reserved for conservative blacks, whom he deems the unwitting allies of white bigots.
       According to Bond, such whites essentially use black conservatives as mascots whose presence
       is intended only to fool people into thinking that the whites are happy to associate with blacks -
       thereby discouraging potential charges of racism.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 12:16:30 PM EDT
[#1]
The Left fumes, because they know this:

...IF ever a Black or a Woman is elected President, they're going to be a Republican.
That's an undeniable fact.
It just kills them, too.[:)]

When Condoleeza runs, one of these days, we'll get to see the white liberals sit back, afraid to bad-mouth a minority, while they sic the Congressional Black Caucus on her.
It'll be great.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 2:43:18 PM EDT
[#2]
A topic I know first hand, as I am one of the few.

Bond may have some truth there, but not for the reason quoted. The racism I see always comes from my 'right side of the tracks'. I deal with it [b]constantly[/b] here when I allow myself to be trolled into it. Is everyone on the right racist, NO. Most? NO! But it seems we do have the patent on them.

People are only used as mascot when they allow themselves to be used. I align myself to the right for a number of reasons, but the top two are my guns/freedom and my faith in God, my Creator.

Racism rarely comes from the left, but their condecension is not much better. [b]BUT[/b] the left cant tell boys from girls...Which is worse?

Murph, [b]IF[/b] a Black is ever elected president their death will be swift, from someone who is on the right, a devout racist, not the liberals who will all want to line up and give them a [s]BJ[/s] handshake.
Link Posted: 7/10/2002 3:18:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top