Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2002 5:17:21 PM EDT
these upcoming elections? Here in NC we're just getting around to voting in the primaries because of lawsuits by the Dems and Repubs. We've got "ya don't need an AK-47" Elizabeth carpetbagging Dole on the ballot. The AWB is important to me. It's not number one but it's up near the top. CRC
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 5:23:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 5:34:37 PM EDT
[#2]
sorry, but guns are more important to me than abortion.  if we loose our guns we can never get the abortion issue resolved.

Link Posted: 7/14/2002 5:39:28 PM EDT
[#3]
The trick will be to not let anybody smush togther the AWB with Homeland(paving the road to hell with good intentions)Security.

DoubleFeed,is that post meant as a joke or would that be you?
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 5:44:01 PM EDT
[#4]
It's pretty important to me. If we don't win both houses this fall and send a clear message then even darker days are ahead.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 6:01:47 PM EDT
[#5]
There is nothing more important, this ban must go.
Link Posted: 7/14/2002 11:36:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
We've got "ya don't need an AK-47" Elizabeth carpetbagging Dole on the ballot.
View Quote

At the time Liddy ran for prez, my ex-wife supported her. After Liddy bowed out we got an e-mail thanking "us" for "our" support. I replied back with a scathing e-mail about how exactly he gun control support cost her the GOP nomination. They never answered back. Go figure.

So, are the gun folks going to back her this time?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top