Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/29/2003 4:25:19 PM EDT
I saw a post on a liberal's writing of a new Constitution.  So I decided to pen my own Constitution.  Here it is:

Article One:  All power shall lay in the hands of the Grand Emperor, SouthernShark.  The Grand Emperor shall receive as pay for his services 5% of every dollar made within the United American Kingdom.  The power of the Grand Emperor shall be absolute. The Grand Emperor has absolute control over the armed forces, all government employees, and everyone else.

The Grand Emperor may make laws, levy taxes, create and maintain a military and do any thing else that he damn well pleases.

Article Two:  In order to save money and time, there shall be no Congress.  All laws will be written by either the Grand Emperor, or by a committee of individuals appointed by the Grand Emperor.

Article Three: There shall be a Courtsystem created by the Grand Emperor.  All judges shall be appointed by the Grand Emperor.  Any judge may be removed at any time by order of the Grand Emperor.  Any judicial decision may be re-written or annulled by order of the Grand Emperor.

Article Four: Taxes:  Taxes shall be devised and set by the Grand Emperor.  The Grand Emperor may appoint whomever he wants to collect such taxes. Tax collectors shall be paid if the Grand Emperor choses to pay them.

Amendment One:  A citizen may become exempt from taxes, or may receive a tax discount by bringing a female between the ages of 14 and 22 to the Grand Emperor so that she may become his slave.  Whether the woman is accepted or not shall be decided exclusively by the Grand Emperor. If the woman is rejected then the citizen shall still have to pay taxes.

Amendment Two: The Grand Emperor can take any woman that he wants.  But its better if you offer her first.

Amendment Three: The Grand Emperor can spare your life if he wants to.

Amendment Four: You have a right to bear arms, if the Grand Emperor allows for you to.

Amendment Five: You SHALL OBEY!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 4:33:50 PM EDT
[#1]
A recent photo of SouthernShark

[img]http://www.cnn.com/2000/WORLD/meast/09/19/energy.iraq.opec.reut/story.saddam.cnn.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 4:34:04 PM EDT
[#2]
All Hail Grand Emperor SouthernShark!

Can i own machine guns?

Ben, The Emu
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 4:44:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
All Hail Grand Emperor SouthernShark!

Can i own machine guns?

Ben, The Emu
View Quote

Support the Great Shark and you can have any gun that you want, and as many whores as you want.  If we run out of Domestic whores we will take whores from the "lesser" people's of the world.

Machine guns, whores, stolen loot, its all out there for the taking, for anyone who supports the Great Shark!!!!! [):)]
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 4:45:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh crap.  I just realized that I'm probably going to be a political prisoner.

Dammit.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 4:51:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Shouldn't beer be somewhere in the constitution?
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 4:59:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Shouldn't beer be somewhere in the constitution?
View Quote

Why Not?

Amendment VI:

Alcoholic beverages, smokes, big screen TV's, entertainment systems, whores, guns, ammunition, drugs, 4x4's, and video games shall be tax deductable if you support the Great Shark.  If you do not support the Great Shark, then you SHALL BE ENSLAVED.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top