Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/9/2002 4:33:44 AM EST
For any AR15.com members that live in Houston and need a 3.5" Ford OEM diesel muffler, I have one that I am willing to give away for free. It came off a 2000 Excursion PSD after about 10K miles. Both the Excursion and the muffler have been garage kept, so the muffler is like brand new. I have no need for it, and it's just taking up A LOT of space in my garage. So, if you own a Ford PSD and think you'll need a new muffler soon...I'll give you mine. Just email me if interested.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 11:17:50 AM EST
BTT...hopefully someone would like this steal of a deal! Ironically, a friend of mine tried to give away to co-workers tons (literally) of landscaping rock that filled his back yard--and no one was interested. So he re-posted it on his work board that it was $20 per load and people swamped his email! Ironic. So, don't think this is a POS because it's free...it's practically brand new. I just don't need it sitting in my garage.
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 1:42:55 PM EST
You got a tailgate? [;)]
Link Posted: 7/9/2002 3:36:42 PM EST
Yes, I have a tailgate, but not for sale!!! [:D] After reading my initial post again, I thought, "Geeeeez, sounds like you're a dumb redneck with mufflers and crap in your garage!" LOL. I replaced my diesel muffler with a straight-through muffler...that probably sounds even MORE redneck, but the diesel is actually my wife's vehicle (and she's a Bay Area California girl).
Top Top