Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/31/2002 7:30:03 AM EDT
I see the HGCA ia having a show at the new Reliant center this weekend.  Is anyone going to be there?  
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 7:35:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 8:29:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I am thinking about going.  I would like to see the new Reliant Hall.  Not really intersted in buying anything.  Might look for a few AR parts.

Link Posted: 5/31/2002 8:40:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm looking for WWII memorabilia for my Father's birthday. I'll be cruising the "old war stuff" area Saturday or Sunday. I would rather be looking for my own birthday present, but I gotta hold off on that for a bit.

This is the GOOD show here in town, and it's a kick in the ass just to watch the guys dressed in the full regalia of a particular war parade around.

Link Posted: 5/31/2002 8:51:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

This is the GOOD show here in town, and it's a kick in the ass just to watch the guys dressed in the full regalia of a particular war parade around.

View Quote
 Not to mention the other costumes....er.....I mean customers.

Sunday for me, really scrounging around this time though.
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 8:52:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Somebody posted that they may allow ammo sales at this show now that it is not in the old Astrohall.  Can anyone verify this?

I will probably go on Sunday as well.
I hope someone posts a review of the show Saturday evening.
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 8:58:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 9:27:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Hi all,

Where is the show at.  Can you give me an address or a phone number to call them.  I havent heard about that show.  Also, how come they are not selling ammo?

thanks
lojack
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 9:38:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Hi all,

Where is the show at.  Can you give me an address or a phone number to call them.  I havent heard about that show.  Also, how come they are not selling ammo?

thanks
lojack
View Quote
 Can't miss it.  Go to the Astrodome and that big thing next to it is Reliant stadium and that other big thing is Reliant hall.  Just pay at the gate and you'll find your way.
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 9:51:22 AM EDT
[#9]
me,

I'll be picking up my post-ban RRA M4gry from Ed Vandenberg! [bounce]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 9:55:38 AM EDT
[#10]
I've been looking forward to it for months, but I bought a milling machine & spent the rest of my money on tooling, dang it.  If everyone was planning on getting together at the show, I'd change my mind again & go just to meet everyone!
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 6:55:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/31/2002 7:28:48 PM EDT
[#12]
I'll probably be in line at 9a.m. Sunday morning.  I'll be the fat stinky guy wearing camouflage and blocking the aisles.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top