Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/29/2002 5:44:14 AM EDT
Is there a gun show in Pasadena or anywhere else in the area this weekend? I thought I got a card but can't find it now.
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 6:58:29 AM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 7:07:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Pasadena

High Caliber gun and knife show.....

Saturday and Sunday Open at 0900.

Pasadena Convention Center & Municipal Fairgrounds
7902 Fairmont Parkway
Pasadena, Texas 77507
(281) 487-4331

Link Posted: 6/29/2002 7:12:19 AM EDT
[#3]
It's a pretty good show, D rock was there last time I went. I think I'm holding off until the August HGCA show...it's usually bigger.

Cheers
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 2:55:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Well it was an "okay" show. There was ammo and the regular few tables of new handguns. There was no one selling new ARs like I like to see. There was one guy with a couple of RR uppers. There was another guy with a great display of uppers (pre and post) from Colt, BM, and various others. They seemed a little overpriced. The ones from BM were a little higher than you could order them for. Hmmm...

But there was one guy (or guys) with a table of reasonably priced AR parts. Might have to go back tomorrow with some money. [;)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top