Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2010 12:37:38 PM EDT
Benadryl pills. She was cleaning my room whenI left to send a fax in the lobby. I came back 5 minutes later and my foot finds a pill on the floor, so I check out the box of pills I bought yesterday. Half of them are gone...

She could've asked, I would have given her the whole box.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 12:38:44 PM EDT
[#1]
You need me fluff your pillow?

Hidden camera time!
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 12:40:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Hidden camera time!

nooooo its buh bye time
time to get up the managers ass
and find a new hotel
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:00:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Had similar happen in Dominican Republic - while prescription drugs were in the room safe.

Bottom line - the maid had access to the room safe, and by taking half they think you won't notice.  Same kind of deal, but with pain type meds.

Then explain that to the Doc, and they say yeah, sure - so you know what? you just don't bother saying to your Doc - you mention it to the resort manager - who now has a stoned look on his face.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:04:21 PM EDT
[#4]
I wonder if they make any laxatives that look like Benadryl.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:36:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

This particular maid may not be able to read english... Maybe I'll stick some laxatives in the benadryl box...
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 1:39:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Hidden camera time!

A coworkers friend (not related to our company) asked the housekeeping supervisor if she "gets down for money" .... much drama later we are still (barely) allowed to stay here.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:34:57 PM EDT
[#7]
This happened to an Aunt of mine.

Some "Professional" Housekeepers like Merry Maids cleaned up her home.  When cleaner left my Aunt found some of her prescription medicines were missing.  She called the service and made a very serious complaint.  The Cleaner was fired and later begged my Aunt to forgive her and let her keep the job.  Just what my Aunt said in return is not known.

But I can guess.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:37:40 PM EDT
[#8]
So you could be selling Benadryl tabs for like $10/each to the staff, right?  
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:42:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Call the front desk and tell them to get you a new box of fucking pills. Or refund your credit card for the room. I bet a panting lacky shows up with a new box with in 15 minutes
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:44:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Talked to another coworker just now... he said this morning his bottle of penicillin felt empty even though he never touched it up here...
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:46:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Or better yet do like I do and stick the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door from the moment you first walk into your room until you walk out for the last time.  I don't need any maid service while I am there - I can get my own towels if I need to, I can keep my room relatively clean and uncluttered myself.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:48:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Or better yet do like I do and stick the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door from the moment you first walk into your room until you walk out for the last time.  I don't need any maid service while I am there - I can get my own towels if I need to, I can keep my room relatively clean and uncluttered myself.

I stay in a hotel 21 days a month... they come in with or without do not disturb signs. In fact they swing the door open without knocking as if they are trying to catch me in the act of something
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:17:01 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Or better yet do like I do and stick the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door from the moment you first walk into your room until you walk out for the last time. I don't need any maid service while I am there - I can get my own towels if I need to, I can keep my room relatively clean and uncluttered myself.

I stay in a hotel 21 days a month... they come in with or without do not disturb signs. In fact they swing the door open without knocking as if they are trying to catch me in the act of something
Maybe you need the "Trespassers Will Be Violated" sign!

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:37:48 PM EDT
[#14]

She went for Benadryl. Really?

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:45:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This particular maid may not be able to read english... Maybe I'll stick some laxatives in the benadryl box...

Win.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:47:11 PM EDT
[#16]
One more reason for you people to CLEAN YOUR OWN GOD DAMN HOMES YOURSELF

Consider it a means of Going Galt

_MaH
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top