Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/3/2004 11:35:30 AM EST
... news.yahoo.com/news?g=events/wl/090104russiaschool&a=&tmpl=sl&ns=&l=1&e=1&a=0&printer=

Turns out that they're reporting at least 9 of the dead terrorists were ARABS (i.e., non-chechans, i.e., Al Q imports).

I'm so full of rage right now I can hardly see straight.

The radical Islamists are a threat to humanity.

Necca eos omines, Deus suos agnoscet.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:40:54 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/3/2004 11:41:20 AM EST by StealthyBlagga]
Sad thing is, most of the liberal media will imply that this somehow could have been solved peacefully if those nasty Russian JBTs had only listened to those nice Arab gentlemen's "reasonable" and "common sense" demands.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:41:05 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:44:33 AM EST

Look at the expression of horror on this poor child's face! Damn them!

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:45:24 AM EST
Absolutely - though not all Muslims are radical Islamists. That said, how anyone can look on these photos, and others, and not yearn for the painful death of those responsible is beyond me. There is most certainly an excruciating place in hell for those who prey on children. It should have resolved better.

Luck
Alac
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:45:47 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/3/2004 11:47:55 AM EST by benbob]
Now saying at least 200 killed.

The Russians say they were not planning to storm the school, they said several children made a run for freedom and the terrorists opened fire on them. Thats how the battle started.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:46:21 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:46:39 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/3/2004 11:53:52 AM EST by GonzoAR15-1]
The Russians really didn't have much choice. The number of people held hostage was very high, and at one point, the kids themselves broke out and started to run for it. Before any action could be taken, etc., a lot of them were mowed down, but a lot lived too. The terrorists weren't giving the kids food or water, and I think the kids decided, hey, "Lets Roll."

Its sure a mess.

EDITED TO ADD: Its a good thing all the Moderate, "Peaceful Muslims" of the world have come out and with a strong voice contemned in the stronggest possibel terms the misapplication of their religious doctrine.

Oh, wait.. wait a minute. NO, they haven't.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:47:15 AM EST
Some of those pics are truely disturbing...fucking Arabs and Muslims...
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:49:20 AM EST
I hope the Russians join us in the global war on terror.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:51:04 AM EST
President Bush needs to call Putin and make a strong relationship between U.S and Russia to help fight this war on terror. These scumbags needs to be EXTINGUISHED.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:51:29 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:52:37 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:52:53 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/3/2004 11:58:43 AM EST by TimJ]
those motherfuckers. I hope the russkies kill all of them. then their friends, and salt their villages.

Just wen through the whole thing. What were those savages trying to prove? The only thing that type of action does is to firm peoples resolve and hatred....
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:56:54 AM EST
There should be NO Chechnya after this. Simply carpet bomb the whole place away. All done.
The Russians don't fuck around when it comes to terrorists. The next couple weeks will be intense. Putins gonna clean house big time.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:00:13 PM EST

very sad, very sad
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:00:16 PM EST
They sure are making it hard to co-exist with these fuckers.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:01:29 PM EST
Didn't see any pics of dead moose-limb terrorists.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:03:54 PM EST
That is sickening. It really pisses me off that they are NOT identified as muslim terrorists. Isn't it quaint tocall them 'rebels' or 'Chechnyan separatists.' What bullshit. Call them what they are muslim terrorist child killing scum.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:05:22 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/3/2004 12:06:58 PM EST by SO-COM]
I couldnt look at past the first 30 images... My blood is boiling, and at the same time it makes me sad for these people. I hope if Russia wants any help in getting the rest of the bastards that did this, W will give it to them.

God help us if Kerry gets elected.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:09:32 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/3/2004 12:12:40 PM EST by The_Macallan]
FUCK RADICAL ISLAM!

FUCK ALLAH AND HIS "HOMICIDAL MARTYRS" BRIGADES!

FUCK ALL THEM RADICAL ARABS UP THE ASS WITH A DEAD PIG DICK!!!

This has NOTHING to do with Israel!
This has NOTHING to do with Palestinians!
This has NOTHING to do with US bases in Saudi Arabia!
This has NOTHING to do with Iraq!
This has NOTHING to do with GWBush!
This has NOTHING to do even with Chechnya!

THIS IS ALL ABOUT THE RADICAL MOSLEMMAGGOT ISLAMOFASCIST TERRORISTS WANTING TO DESTROY WESTERN CIVILIZATION, KILL ALL NON-MOSLEMS AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!

Where are the hundreds of thousands of protesters that were just YESTERDAY hanging GWBush in effigy and putting swastikas on Cheney's forehead NOW??

WHERE ARE THEY TODAY???

You cocksucking, motherfucking, shit-eating, death-worshipping, rabidly-psychotic, sucidally-fucked-in-the-head, GodDAMN mutherfucking, hypocritical, schizophrenic ASSHOLES!!!

WHERE THE FUCK ARE ALL THOSE SHITCOVERED HIPPIES, COMMUNISTS, ECOFREAKS, PACIFISTS AND ANARCHISTS TODAY???

WHY THE FUCK AREN'T THEY ALL PROTESTING AGAINST THE MOSLEMMAGGOT TERRORISTS WHO WOULD MASSACRE YOUR OWN CHILDREN WITHOUT BLINKING AN EYE!??

GodDAMN I am so fucking pissed!!!!

And what about all the shithead pundits who were just yesterday moaning and crying on TV about the "hate speech" Zell Miller gave and yet they have NO COMMENTS - ZIP, ZILCH, ZERO, NADA - NOTHING to say about the Islamofascist jackals who TARGET small children with bombs all for the praise of "ALLAH"???

FUCK ALL YOU DEMENTED COCKSUCKING ASSHOLES IN THE MEDIA!!!

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:13:23 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:13:52 PM EST

Originally Posted By The_Macallan:

WHERE ARE THEY TODAY???

The World Wide Liberal and Muslim silence is deafening

ANdy
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:15:26 PM EST
aye
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:16:29 PM EST

FUCK RADICAL ISLAM!

THIS IS ALL ABOUT THE RADICAL MOSLEMMAGGOT ISLAMOFASCIST TERRORISTS WANTING TO DESTROY WESTERN CIVILIZATION, KILL ALL NON-MOSLEMS AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!

Where are the hundreds of thousands of protesters that were just YESTERDAY hanging GWBush in effigy and putting swastikas on Cheney's forehead NOW??

WHERE ARE THEY TODAY???

You cocksucking, motherfucking, shit-eating, death-worshipping, rabidly-psychotic, sucidally-fucked-in-the-head, GodDAMN mutherfucking, hypocritical, schizophrenic ASSHOLES!!!

WHERE THE FUCK ARE ALL THOSE SHITCOVERED HIPPIES, COMMUNISTS, ECOFREAKS, PACIFISTS AND ANARCHISTS TODAY???

WHY THE FUCK AREN'T THEY ALL PROTESTING AGAINST THE MOSLEMMAGGOT TERRORISTS WHO WOULD MASSACRE YOUR OWN CHILDREN WITHOUT BLINKING AN EYE!??

And what about all the shithead pundits who were just yesterday moaning and crying on TV about the "hate speech" Zell Miller gave and yet they have NO COMMENTS - ZIP, ZILCH, ZERO, NADA - NOTHING to say about the Islamofascist jackals who TARGET small children with bombs all for the praise of "ALLAH"???

Just Kinda thought that this needed to be said again!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:17:55 PM EST
Why are the hostages and dead so filthy? I noticed this in all the pictures.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:18:18 PM EST
They (the terrorists) are animals and should be treated as such.

No quarter.

No parley.

Find THEIR families and exact retribution.

NOT justice.....RETRIBUTION!

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:19:27 PM EST
I smell a lock coming soon. This is just a shitty mess. Just a shitty, shitty mess. Far beyond the boundaries of acceptable battle.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:20:03 PM EST

Originally Posted By Pangea:
Why are the hostages and dead so filthy? I noticed this in all the pictures.

Fire and smoke from the explosives. Not to mention the roof caved in on them..
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:20:29 PM EST
[THEPROFFESIONAL] "No Women, No Children" [THEPROFFESIONAL]

I Hope the Russkies get payback 10x.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:21:13 PM EST

Allah must be soooo proud.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:21:53 PM EST

Originally Posted By GUNGUY1911:

FUCK RADICAL ISLAM!

WHERE ARE THEY TODAY???

Just Kinda thought that this needed to be said again!

One more fucking time!!!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:22:48 PM EST
Don't hold back Mac, tell us how you really feel..........
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:23:16 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:23:53 PM EST
Oh my God , those images are terrible. Those motherfuckers must pay for this!!!!

I keep hearing that Islam is a peaceful religion , I say bullshit they are fucking savages and should be rounded up and killed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:26:35 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:29:30 PM EST
Man, the picture of the Russian stretcher-bearer with the t-shirt showing an American flag is really touching. What a shame these poor kids and parents had to endure this whole mess.

While we once trained to target the Russians, we are now brothers. We face the same enemies. We face the same attacks. And we face such threats because these beasts known as radical Islamists target each of us because we don't share their same views on religion and the world.

I am willing to stand shoulder to shoulder with the Russians in an effort to crush these slimy, disgusting pieces of shit. I'd like to see an alliance of the US, UK, Russia and Israel in a vast sweeping operation named OPERATION CRUSADES II. That would grab them by the balls and get the maggots attention! It's also those 4 above mentioned nations that are a few of the nations that still have the balls to stand up to wrong and fight against it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:31:42 PM EST
These terrorists... you can't bargain with them, you can't reason with them - they aren't human. They are evil, disgusting, and will do anything to you or anyone else on this earth just to make a political statement.

Terrorists, all over the world, need to be killed. They disgust me. Anyone that can do this to another human being is not worthy of living in civilization.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:35:35 PM EST
SOMEONE please find a way to send some aid and relief in the form of money, flowers, sympathies, or simply solidarity to the victims!

Does anyone know of a church or aid organization with ties to that area?!?!?

They NEED to know that we care and are with them in their suffering.

-LS
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:36:16 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:39:45 PM EST
To herd a bunch of children into a gymnasium and then collapse the ceiling on their heads is unspeakably vile. I can't even say anything more than that.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:41:40 PM EST

Originally Posted By longshot_va:
SOMEONE please find a way to send some aid and relief in the form of money, flowers, sympathies, or simply solidarity to the victims!

-LS

I agree with this. I feel this tremendous need to help, to do something. Seeing such events transpire makes me want to do something. I can't just sit on my ass and observe.

Is there any way we can organize something to aid thse people? We have been through this ourselves and as such, we know what it feels like. We also know how much it means to have support. If there's anything we can do to get involved and help, I would like to be a part of it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:42:05 PM EST
Sadly I fear nothing will happen out of the usual political speak reguarding this incident...I hope I'm wrong.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:43:02 PM EST

-LS

Start here www.russianembassy.org/
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:44:08 PM EST

Originally Posted By GonzoAR15-1:

EDITED TO ADD: Its a good thing all the Moderate, "Peaceful Muslims" of the world have come out and with a strong voice contemned in the stronggest possibel terms the misapplication of their religious doctrine.

Oh, wait.. wait a minute. NO, they haven't.

+1
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:44:13 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/3/2004 12:46:15 PM EST by The_Macallan]

Originally Posted By AZMAN-1:
Don't hold back Mac, tell us how you really feel..........

Oh I'm not EVEN fucking STARTED YET!!!

What the FUCK are the GodDAMN fucking INSANE assholes on CNN and MSNBC and FNC even fucking THINKING when they were reporting this story this morning!??

They actually had said this would "hurt Putin" and that "Putin would most certainly be criticized for the way he's handling" this!

They were actually HELPING the cause of these fucking MoslemMaggot Terrorists by being their MOUTHPIECES!!!

THE SHITFORBRAINS PUNDITS WERE ACTUALLY SAYING PUTIN WOULD BE BLAMED FOR THE DEATHS OF ALL THOSE KIDS!! NO MENTION OF THE "MOSLEM TERRORISTS"!!

FUCK!!!

I can't believe my fucking eyes and ears!!!

We are hip-deep in WORLD WAR III against a PanIslamic Arab enemy who are now massacring tiny CHILDREN and there is STILL no outrage in the media!??

GodDAMN I pray that we NEVER have to deal with that shit here but if we do, I could only WISH that IF any Islamofascist terrorists start bombing children here that the FIRST place they go is to the children of these insane Media talking-head ASSHOLES who are PROMOTING the terrorists' cause by focusing blame - time after time after time - focusing blame for what the terrorists do on US!!!

Holy crap I'm gonna pop a fucking vein here I'm so fucking pissed!

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:44:31 PM EST
Why do all these kids look so emaciated? This event is only 3 days old right?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:45:56 PM EST
All we ever do is talk about it. when can we take some action?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:47:02 PM EST
Fucking scumbag Muslims terrorist pieces of shit. I see nothing different between Nazis and Muslims other than the way they choose to kill those who arent in their little asshole group.

Fuck Allah, Fuck Islam, Fuck Meccah, Fuck everyone who says Islam is a religion of peace.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:47:31 PM EST

Originally Posted By ar50troll:

-LS

Start here www.russianembassy.org/

ONE MORE TIME
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:48:27 PM EST

Originally Posted By CAMPYBOB:
it is long past time to lock arms with the russians and rid the world of islamic terrorists.

Absofuckinglutely!

Let'­s roll!

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top