Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2009 6:28:14 PM EDT
So my grandfather has a friend whos father used to carve antlers and horns. I mentioned I was curious to see what that looks like. The couple who's father did the carvings were out of town with my grandfather watching the place for them so we packed up and headed out today.

Damned if it wasnt one of the coolest pieces of art I have ever seen. After that we admired the rattlesnakes, fed the goats then grandfather took the kids for a ride on the ATV real quick.

All in all it was a good day.

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:36:24 PM EDT
[#1]
All kinds of WOW here! Cute kids, fabulous carving and how damn big was that rattler on the wall?
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:36:51 PM EDT
[#2]
RIP Rattlesnakes!  
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:37:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
All kinds of WOW here! Cute kids, fabulous carving and how damn big was that rattler on the wall?

That rattler on the wall was BIG. I mean, not 2 or 3 feet of big but I shit you not it had to be pushin 5 to 6 feet.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:38:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
RIP Rattlesnakes!  

Those are the ones they catch up around the yard. They have dogs, lifestock, cats and family out. Its just not the place for rattlers to be crawlin around.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:40:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That rattler on the wall was BIG. I mean, not 2 or 3 feet of big but I shit you not it had to be pushin 5 to 6 feet.

My first thought was Holy shit! Anacondas have rattles?!?! I'd have mounted that bad boy too.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:47:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
RIP Rattlesnakes!  

Those are the ones they catch up around the yard. They have dogs, lifestock, cats and family out. Its just not the place for rattlers to be crawlin around.

Understandable.......If I lived in the area I would offer to relocate them for free.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:33:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Those carvings are very impressive.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:37:15 PM EDT
[#8]
very very cool!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top