Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 8/16/2007 4:32:26 PM EDT
Picked up a 1911 at a good price at the Gun Show last Saturday

Talking with my brother-in-law last night, he has a Lyman reloading machine he wants to get rid of, with dies for .223 and 45. Also has about 800 rds of .223 brass w/primers.

My Nephew, his son, got hooked-up with a good price for a case of Winchester M855 62gr Green Tip and wanted to know if I wanted to split it with him.

And on top of all that I got a good raise at work ( almost 6%) and a forthcoming promotion.

Yeah, it's good to be me....

Link Posted: 8/16/2007 4:46:44 PM EDT
Sounds like you had a banner week.

However, I built two retros last night.

And today's Friday.

Well, not really, but since tomorrow I have an all day meeting (paid) instead of working that makes today the last work day of the week. That means it's Friday.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 4:47:45 PM EDT
I am eating top ramen so I can buy a CMP M1 Garand. Isn't college fun!
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 4:49:06 PM EDT
I have not died yet, so yes, it's going good.

I could get closer to death more often, that would make me happier.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 4:53:13 PM EDT

Originally Posted By captainpooby:
I have not died yet, so yes, it's going good.

I could get closer to death more often, that would make me happier.

Getting closer to death more often would make you happier ? That statement needs clarification...
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 4:57:56 PM EDT
Me not so good this week. I've had a shitload of pissed off customers for various reasons, I got a tax bill, Im sick with hayfever, I got bit by a fucking large dog Wednsday, he tried (and somewhat succeded) to fuck my leg after btw, the battery in my truck went dead, I got a parking ticket, and my best friends Grandmother came onto me Sunday (she heard about the whole "Do the Doug" thing). I cannot wait for this shithole week to end.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 5:00:19 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ReallyLongAction:
Me not so good this week. I've had a shitload of pissed off customers for various reasons, I got a tax bill, Im sick with hayfever, I got bit by a fucking large dog Wednsday, he tried (and somewhat succeded) to fuck my leg after btw, the battery in my truck went dead, I got a parking ticket, and my best friends Grandmother came onto me Sunday (she heard about the whole "Do the Doug" thing). I cannot wait for this shithole week to end.

You left out Hurricane Dean possibly heading your way...
Top Top